Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2021, 10:00 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 19th November, 2021

Good morning all, it is ages since I posted last so I thought I ought to put my nose in the door. Brenda doesn't seem possible that you have been moved a year.

Lynn, sounds as though you have had a better night with Dillon, long may it continue. I hope everyone else is ok on the thread and all your doggies too.

I have not been too well, I think I am suffering with long covid, I have tremendous problems with breathing particularly at night.

Well take care everyone and look after yourselves and your four legged friends. God Bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2021, 10:26 AM
Sorry to hear you haven't been well Moyra, did you get a positive COVID result? You should call your GP and tell them, they can do tests to rule other things out for you and they will most likely be able to offer you some details for support
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2021, 01:27 PM
Afternoon Moyra, griff and all to follow.
Sorry you are unwell Moyra, wishing you well soon.

Not to bad a night last night with Dillon it was my turn. I made a bed on the floor and he woke around 12.30 and went outside to seep for an hour, then came in and settled till around 4.00 went up the hall turned around stood by the living room door and barked.
I called him in and he went on the sofa and was sound asleep when we had to get up at 5 again this morning for Gorden to leave at 6 am.
He was groaning a lot yesterday on rising and again today, also being picky with his food.
Had to grate some cheese on his lunchtime feed can't afford for him not to eat it have a lot and it is the only one which does not upset his tummy.
Will have a word with the vet Monday when he goes for his Librela injection to ask if there is anything that they can prescribe to help him sleep which will help us but not make him drowsy during the day.
Today we literally went out the gate into the park I deposited his poo bag in the bin he said hello to I think a Visla (wire hared ) and we came home.
Sems the Vivitonin is stopping working his appetite is waning and his exercise.
Maybe he will be better tomorrow when Gorden is around.
He sleeps well during the day and doesn't mind being left alone for a few hours seems it's night time that unsettles him.

griff hope today is quiet for you.
Chris worked out well in the end about the appointment not getting through if it was the day Rosie was unwell.
I wouldn't of gone either would of had to of re arranged.
Sue hope you haven't got to busy a day.
Kazz are you feeling 100% better now ?
brenda hope your walk was a dry one.

Stay safe and well everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2021, 04:02 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Hope you soon get better Moyra

Poor you and Dillon Lynn. Hope the vet can help you on Monday.

Hope you are having a quite day Kelly

Well another day at the coal face Second coat of emulsion on lounge wall and also caulked the gaps between wall and skirting boards. Ran out of paint so unable to have a go at the hall so instead put second coat on walls of bathroom. Now that only needs the paintwork rubbed down and painted and the two top floors are finished. Plan for tomorrow is Ben will finish tiling the kitchen and only need my help when tile cutting so I can get on with the hall and downstairs cloakroom. Still having problems covering the orange paint but will get there I hope.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-11-2021, 04:09 PM
Oh goodness Sue orange paint, no wonder it is taking so long to cover the walls.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2021, 09:38 PM
Sue...a grey primer over the orange should cut the number of coats of paint you need
Lynn, hoping you have a good night tonight with Dillon
Welllllllllllll, next door had a cleaning company in so the neighbours are thinking she is off......god, I hope we get someone really decent next time!
Dashed to the hospital for my blood test... wasn't a pleasant experience...dashed back, fed the dogs and then went to Steve's to meet my mechanic, finally got home at about 8.30