Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2021, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I agree Brenda...send the card.
Lynn, pleased you got some sleep
Ummmm the music started at 8 am, she's in the roof, I am on the first floor and can hear it.,.bass, how her mum doesn't say anything....god alone knows. Although my nice neighbour says that the daughter rules
Weird weird house, fingers crossed here they move soon
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2021, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good evening everyne

No quiet day here. Ben over to the house. ~Rubbed down window cill in lounge, painted the ceiling and first coat of emulsion on walls. Tomorrow top coat. Daren't do the gloss yet as Ben is very particular with rubbing the window cills down so will leave that to him. Depending how long it takes might get a first coat on the walls in the hall or second coat on walls in bathroom which would then leave only the gloss in there and that floor will also be complete.
Would hesitate to ask but what's left?
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2021, 05:43 PM
Well Kazz - gloss on all woodwork in the lounge including the new shelves and cupboard, another coat of emulsion on the walls,painting the faux fireplace a different colour (think it is going to be dark blue so that it doesn't interfere with watching the tv), another coat of emulsion on bathroom walls and glossing woodwork and new door, two coats of emulsion in hall and downstairs cloakroom then glossing the paint work and the two doors, another coat of emulsion in kitchen and glossing all woodwork, paint front door inside and out. That should then complete the project and I can sit back and rest

Well you did ask
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2021, 06:34 PM
Bloody hell Sue!! You should have a job as a project manager
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-11-2021, 08:34 PM
Glad Rosie is much better Chris. Sorry the letter didn't arrive for the injections, hoping you get them very soon.
Sue agree with griff you would make a great project manager.
We don't think it's habit Kazz vet thinks similar to us possibly early dementia or pain from his joints.
Some nights he is really restless other nights he settles better no rhyme or reason but we feel it is all related to age and pain in his joints.

He is very settled now so hoping he stays that way.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2021, 08:42 PM
As it happens, I couldn't have gone on the 16th because that's when Rosie was so very ill and I wouldn't have waited to get her into the vets.

As priorities go, I thought we might lose her and I couldn't have lived with that
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2021, 09:11 PM
Thanks everyone. My friend who makes cards has done one for me. So will send it nearer the time of his birthday.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2021, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
As it happens, I couldn't have gone on the 16th because that's when Rosie was so very ill and I wouldn't have waited to get her into the vets.

As priorities go, I thought we might lose her and I couldn't have lived with that
The power of Love acted well to stop you worrying over not going to the hospital. I would not of left Gert either.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-11-2021, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Thanks everyone. My friend who makes cards has done one for me. So will send it nearer the time of his birthday.
That's nice.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2