Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2021, 09:17 AM

Overcast Saturday 13th November 2021

Morning all. Hope everyone is tickety boo. Been for my walk. I even danced a bit before I got dressed this morning as Lets Twist Again was playing on radio. Good ole Tony Blackburn. Have a good day peeps.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2021, 09:24 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Hope you had a good walk Brenda

Teazle walked and lunch made and packed for another fun filled day of house painting etc. Ben is going to drill the holes needed for the fibre cable for BT and then will start tiling round the worktops in the kitchen. Meantime I will be painting walls etc.
We now have a deadline to meet as the two eldest are booked on a flight to come over on the 5th December, so hopefully we can get the carpets laid before then. I think only the beds will arrive on time and if he gets a move on a kitchen table and chairs. Sofa not due until the end of January so either they sit on their beds or on the floor!

Hope all are well. Take care
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2021, 10:59 AM
Maybe some fold up picnic chairs would suffice Sue. Sun has started to come out.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-11-2021, 12:22 PM
Afternoon brenda, Sue and all to follow.
Overcast here to but breezy so seeing of the washing will dry on the line.
Trying the Zylkene again with Dillon his tummy is loads better now since starting him on a new food, so hoping it was the previous food rather than the Zylkene that upset his tummy last time.

Sue what about some cheap bean bags ? Or as brenda suggested fold up picnic chairs.
Use to love doing the twist brends not sure the old joints would be up to it now.

Stay safe keep well everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2021, 12:32 PM
Going to watch Half a Sixpence later. Wow that takes me back.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2021, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Hope you had a good walk Brenda

Teazle walked and lunch made and packed for another fun filled day of house painting etc. Ben is going to drill the holes needed for the fibre cable for BT and then will start tiling round the worktops in the kitchen. Meantime I will be painting walls etc.
We now have a deadline to meet as the two eldest are booked on a flight to come over on the 5th December, so hopefully we can get the carpets laid before then. I think only the beds will arrive on time and if he gets a move on a kitchen table and chairs. Sofa not due until the end of January so either they sit on their beds or on the floor!

Hope all are well. Take care
That's lovely news who will come over with them or with your son go to bring them back.

But at least you have a deadline for him to meet.

Big bean bags would be a brilliant I should think.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2021, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all. Hope everyone is tickety boo. Been for my walk. I even danced a bit before I got dressed this morning as Lets Twist Again was playing on radio. Good ole Tony Blackburn. Have a good day peeps.

Be seeing you on strictly soon..........
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2021, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Maybe some fold up picnic chairs would suffice Sue. Sun has started to come out.
Thats a good idea maybe see if you can find some nice recliners even for the garden in the summer two birds....eh?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2021, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post

Trying the Zylkene again with Dillon his tummy is loads better now since starting him on a new food, so hoping it was the previous food rather than the Zylkene that upset his tummy last time.
Fingers crosses here for you
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2021, 06:05 PM
Brenda did you hear back from your daughter at all?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >