Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2021, 09:00 AM

Sunny Monday 8th November

Good morning everyone

Pleased tumble dryer has been fixed Kelly.

Yesterday went well. Second coat on one bedroom, one coat on first landing and stairwell and boiler cupboard. Also glossed stair rails on landing and down to ground floor plus side of stairs. We are getting there but need the builders out so that we can get the lounge and big bedroom done now as two of the grand daughters are coming over about the 7/8th December so need to get the carpet down.

Hope all are well. Take care
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2021, 09:27 AM
Morning Sue and other peeps to come. I have been for my walk as usual down the beach. Suns out and not cold. Low tide. Have tried yet again getting in touch with my daughter but who knows if she will reply. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2021, 10:57 AM
Morning Sue, brenda and all to follow.
Bright and cold here today.
Gorden got through to Dr. No appointments for today emergency appointments for today.
So options ring again tomorrow early, wait till 6 pm ring 111 and get appointment for Dr at walk in centre or go to the Peterborough walk in where they have Dr's on duty all the time and they could prescribe.
He is going to look into popping to Peterborough later.
Boiler serviced all running well so wait for the bill now, to be fair they are reasonably priced.

Sue hope that needs to get done by the time children arrive is done.
brenda hope your daughter gets in touch.

Keep well stay safe everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2021, 08:02 PM
Good evening all

Curtains and pole picked. Bloke coming Friday afternoon to measure. Get quote then get the things made and fitted - yay. Only problem is that the material is currently out of stock so it's likely to be January before the job is done. Gary was a nightmare in the shop. He knows what he wants and won't take anything less, but hey ho, we are on the way with it now.

Sounds like the revovations are moving at a fair old pace now Sue. Isn't it great when it's more or less just the finishing touches
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2021, 08:17 PM
Evening all
Brenda, if ever you want to go in person, give me a shout....I am sure I could get away for a few days