Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2021, 06:06 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 04th November, 2021

Good morning all, couldn't sleep so thought I might as well open this up. I hope you and your doggies are all ok and that the fireworks being let off are not upsetting them too much. Have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2021, 09:00 AM
Good morning Moyra and al who follow

Hope you are now better Moyra

Oh dear Chris, it will always be your fault regardless, Hugs.

Overcast and windy here today. Have washed the dog blankets that are on the sofas, walked Teazle, made some macaroni cheese for the freezer and now off out to finish deweeding the drive.

Hope all are well. Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2021, 09:19 AM
Morning all
Lol Chris you evil genius bringing down messenger worldwide!!
Waiting for my consultant to call, he is going to go into panic mode as I have a sore throat lol.....I am supposed to go get blood tests, I have no blood forms, the drs are useless and I wouldn't be able to get a blood test anyway as it's about a weeks wait. I don't bother unless I have it for about a week, then I will say something.....I had it last week but it did go away, oh well...will give him a bit of excitement
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-11-2021, 09:53 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, griff and all to follow.
Started off raining here now brightened up and stopped raining, just in time to take Dillon for his potter.
Hoping to pop out to a garden centre later and grab a coffee maybe.

Moyra hope you're feeling better and have a better nights sleep tonight.
Sue hope the blankets dry and the weeding goes well.
griff good luck with the Consultant visit.
Chris wow you are amazing bringing down the internet. Hugs it must be hard for you sometimes.

Stay safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2021, 12:07 PM
Spoke to the consultant, hmmmm I saw a colorectal surgeon Tuesday who made me feel like a hypochondriac... even though I didn't request the appointment or want tests, then today the consultant is bothered by the anaemia ( like my GP) wanting to find out where the blood loss is occurring....I have to go into the day unit, I don't mind that as I used to go in there for my chemo drips, I am going in for an iron infusion to get my levels up and see how I respond to it, he has said he thinks I will be getting an endoscopy too. The sore throats I have been getting can apparently be toxicity caused by my treatment and one of my liver functions is raised but all in all, he was quite happy. He did make me laugh as he said that I have had my third jab but he suspects that I won't be stopping at 3 and a booster he reckons I could be more like 4/5 jabs
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2021, 05:03 PM
Evening all just heard on the radio the Birmingham Gritters are making their debut tonight…as a TV show said “Winters coming”
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-11-2021, 05:48 PM
Kazz, I can quite believe it.... it's blooming freezing!!
Neighbours next door came round with a massive bag of food for us for Diwali, then the door just went, lady from the end house with sweets for us for Diwali!! Luckily we keep Diwali cards in and I just popped around with some shortbread biscuits