Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2021, 09:28 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 1st November, 2021

Another month gone soon be New Year. Have a good day everyone and take care, stay safe and well. I hope all our doggy friends are all ok too.

Lynn hope you had a better night with Dillon. Give him a hug from me.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2021, 10:01 AM
Wow Moyra don't wish our life away just yet? We have two months before New Year. Got to have Christmas first and hopefully some snow. Hope this finds you well over your cold now Moyra. Went for my long walk along the beach this morning and it was lovely down there. I see that they are having a firework display on 3rd November on Beach Green. I will be able to see them from my window so will stay indoors and watch. Hope it is dry for them. Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2021, 10:55 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Pleased you enjoyed your walk this morning Brenda

We have had fireworks since Saturday so I expect it is now downhill to next weekend.

Have now finished painting the top floor of Ben's house and hopefully the workers will be finished there this week so we will be clear to crack on. Just ground and first floor to go

Hope all are well. Take care
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-11-2021, 12:56 PM
Afternoon Moyra, brenda, Sue and all to follow.
Dry but still very windy here some washing on the line and been to do some shopping. Mostly cakes to drive over to the vet tomorrow on the way to somewhere to celebrate Dillon's 10th Birthday.
Without the care of his vet I doubt we would still have him so we thought buying them cake to celebrate with us but we won't physically be celebrating with them was a nice idea.
Better night last night Moyra thank you, managed to creep back into bed at 2.30 till 6 this morning. Mind you he had a Piriton before bedtime hoping he didn't wake up congested like he did Sunday morning and the tablet in the morning and the one at bedtime seemed to of worked in more ways than one.
I will duly give him his cuddle thank you.

brenda that will be lovely watching the fireworks from indoors with a nice glass of something or a cuppa.
Sue wow well done all the hard work is paying off.

Keep safe and well everybody.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2021, 10:27 PM
Evening all, had a consultation at the hospital today....it wasn't lovely, I was made to feel like a hypochondriac even though I reluctantly accepted the appointment ( it was my GP insisting I be checked again) for the first time, I was asked if I was married, separated or divorced......not sure how that impacts my health???
Last day walking Molly tomorrow, get 7 days to myself and then nights.... thankfully!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2021, 11:21 PM
Some doctors just have no bedside manner at all. They don't understand our concerns and make us feel stupid for asking questions and brush under the carpet serious health questions. Met a few of 'em in my journey with Gary. Others are just the opposite. Luck of the draw I suppose, but annoying none the less.

A cold day and a pretty headachy and down one too. Ophthalmology appointment tomorrow and lazer has been mentioned. Not looking forward to it and as I have to be up at 6.30 am to be able to get there on time, me thinks I'd better get to bed