Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Molly2606
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2005, 06:05 PM

need to blow!!

Took molly for a walk around our local country park we were really enjoying it.
then it all started to go wrong we started to feed the ducks when all of a sudden these two weims came bounding through the ducks scavenging (sp?) for all the bread it was like they had never seen food their owner was shouting and screaming at them to go to her but they wouldn't. she also had two other little terriers that did'nt give a damn about what she was saying. She had a little boy in a buggy and was heavily pregnant. i felt so sorry for the poor dogs.

so we carried on walking round and we came to the lake. i heard a man shout their dog so i put molly back on her lead. then this bloke was really shouting at this staffie
they came around the corner and there was two men with two small children.
they had between them two staffies and a doberman. i was shocked at the sight of the doberman it had hardly any hair left on its back

one staffie jumped into the lake trying to get the ducks the two men were shouting and screaming for about 15 mins before the dog got out.
when the man dragged her out he gave her the biggest slap on her nose the sound went straight through me

then the other man slaps the doberman for no apparent reason and pushes him to the floor
i was bubbling up inside i was so mad

those poor dogs

sorry just really needed to get that out. it's been bubbling up since it happened
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Oh dear certainly didn't seem like a very good walk for you and poor Molly
patterdale fan
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Some people just don't deserve to have dogs do they? I know how you feel cos a thing like that would play on my mind for ages. Also god only knows how people like that treat their kids. Doesn't bear thinking about.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2005, 07:59 AM
What a nightmare, hate to see things like that. Some people shouldn't be responsible for anything!!!
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2005, 08:06 AM
I would have been tutting so loud till he heard me and asked me what my problem was lol I can't abide people like that, upsets me so much