Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Fab beach, fab dogs, bliss
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Thanks everyone. It has been a really gorgeous warm and sunny day today. I am slowly getting a tan

It was Gullane beach, Hali.

Helen - Flame does love a trip the beach, but we have done it two days in a row now and I had to leave her at home this afternoon when I went for another walk as she was worn out, bless her It is so hard watching her grow old.
skilaki
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Fab shots Flame is looking as pretty as ever, and Yogi is looking really good - love the last pic of him - did he get salty water in his eyes

The collies look like they had fun too.
pupsandpets
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2009, 06:35 PM
Brilliant pictures. Your doggies are absolutely gorgeous.

You must have better weather where you are, we've had rain almost non stop for 3 days.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Thanks guys.

Flame is a pretty lady isn't she Skilaki She is looking a bit more distinguished these days though

Pupsandpets - we have had some fabulous weather recently - the East coast is so much drier than the West
pupsandpets
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Thanks guys.

Flame is a pretty lady isn't she Skilaki She is looking a bit more distinguished these days though

Pupsandpets - we have had some fabulous weather recently - the East coast is so much drier than the West
I'm very envious, it's awful here!
And of your doggies
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Thanks everyone. It has been a really gorgeous warm and sunny day today. I am slowly getting a tan

It was Gullane beach, Hali.

Helen - Flame does love a trip the beach, but we have done it two days in a row now and I had to leave her at home this afternoon when I went for another walk as she was worn out, bless her It is so hard watching her grow old.
I can really relate to you there Kirsty, but she's enjoying the lovely walks she can manage and is really looking superb as she always has, even those little grey whiskers, like you say, make her look a bit more distinguished, bless her heart, (she's my favourite ya know!!!! )
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 07:36 PM
stunning pictures ,you have some smashing walks
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I can really relate to you there Kirsty, but she's enjoying the lovely walks she can manage and is really looking superb as she always has, even those little grey whiskers, like you say, make her look a bit more distinguished, bless her heart, (she's my favourite ya know!!!! )
I am sure you can relate really well, with your dear Georgie, Helen. I never thought Flame would grow old but here we are I console myself with the fact that she is having the best retirement home though, as we live in this marvellous countryside with lots of lovely walks and she has my company 24/7. She is certainly very content. I just wish they could live forever
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >