Female 

08-12-2019, 04:01 PM
Your welcome, hope it helps you
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-12-2019, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Anyway he collapsed on the way back up the road and an ambulance was called while a stranger knocked on my door to tell me that he had found him lying on the pavemnet down our road.

Oh Brenda, what a shock, hope he will be OK and back home with you soon. Keep us posted on here please. I may not post that much for a few days (Entering 'down' phase after chemo) but will try to read each day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2019, 04:48 PM
Hello everyone things slowing down here somewhat now so thought I would pop on and say hello.
griff I believe let you know that we have had a bit of a time of it but all better now.

brenda sorry to hear about OH do hope he improves soon. Hope everyone else is keeping well and of course all our four legged friends to.

We have been very busy as you know we got let down badly over the gates so Gorden ended up doing that job and I will admit it knocked me for 6 a bit the way we were treated. Over it now and although we didn't pursue it any further than reporting him and it hopefully got passed on to trading standards I did some damage private messaging people who he responded to to try to get work by warning them how he treated us, hopefully it had some
effect as he has been fairly quiet of late on the sites.
I also found out he messed two other people about also so his name is mud. More than one way of skinning a cat as they say.

We have been busy moving Mark and Lauren to a new home a few miles from the house they first rented together.
Also a project in the back garden for ourselves a log cabin still have some finishing to do it has been wood preserved finished that yesterday it now needs weather proofing so paint ordered and that is a job for next weekend.

Plus we have been celebrating Dillon's 8th Birthday on the 2nd. You can see the gates in the background of where he is lying on the unpacking of the log cabin.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3976.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	6113   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3942.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	6114   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3953.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	6115  
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2019, 05:04 PM
Good evening all.

Quite a blustery day here.

Sorry Moyra, I never thought about the difficulty of getting a scooter in and out. What a shame you had to get rid of yours.

Brenda, so sorry to hear about your hubby. UTIs can have some nasty side effects. Your hubby is not the first I've heard of that have had confusion issues with UTIs. I do hope they get it resolved for him and you because looking after them in that state is less than easy.

Nice to see you back Lynn and also to see the big guy still enjoying life
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2019, 05:07 PM
Hi Harvey hope the downside isn't to bad for you.
Thanks Chris. Hope Gary is well.
I remember when mum use to get uti's it was a total nightmare she would fall more than usual, get very tetchy and forgetful she would also become dehydrated very quickly and 9 times out of 10 ended up in hospital being rehydrated.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2019, 05:33 PM
Evening all. The hospital have kept him in and I am to ring tomorrow. This is not the first uti that he has had. All this plus other problems which have been sorted has been going on since early in the year. Have a good evening all. Dillons looking lovely and I love the cabin Lynn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2019, 05:43 PM
Thanks brenda. Hope you can relax this evening.

We are putting the dining table in there and when all the family are round that is where we will eat. Rest of the time it will be an office relaxing space.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2019, 06:03 PM
Dillon is looking particularly well Lynn, good to see you back. Gorden did a good job on the gates in the end. Have a good evening all. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2019, 06:26 PM
Thanks Moyra he had a 3 month check up this week, he is doing well, lot less scuffing on walks sometimes 2 miles they take nearly all day but he still wants to do them.
His joints are getting worse though he has a lot of resistance in both hips and his left elbow is more crunchy but vet is happy if we feel he has improved which he has.
Not back for another 6 months now unless we feel he needs to go back. He will get a kidney and liver function test next time and he is on a low maintenance dose of previcox at the moment so room to increase or mix medication if needed.
He isn't looking 8 and people are surprised at his age when they ask.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2019, 07:12 PM
Hi Harvey...messaged you!!
Hiya Lynn, loving the cabin and Dillon looks splendid
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >