Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2019, 06:48 AM

Daily Chat Wednesday 27th November

Good morning everyone

Hope you remember what you forgot yesterday Griff

Dark and wet here been up since 4.45am to get Ben off to work. His dentist appointment was ok he has to go back on Friday as the dentist thinks either the filling is cracked or could be the tooth. If the tooth that will have to come out

Nothing planned today

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2019, 08:03 AM
Morning Sue and all other peeps. Woke up at 5 to rain. Got up later than usual. Hm must be the dark mornings that do it. Hope the rain stops or my shopping will get wet coming off the Tesco van to my door. Had a yummy duck egg for breakfast. Sue why do you havd to get up for Ben? Can't he wake himself up? lol!! Have a good day all. What a load of drivvle but yep I am here.bg!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2019, 11:01 AM
Morning all
sue, bet your day of nothing planned doesn't last long
Brenda... hope your shopping doesn't get wet
I was hoping to meet Steve on his break today as it's late night shopping but he starts at 1 and they have given him a break at 3.15 so I won't get chance to meet him, never mind
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2019, 01:10 PM
Good afternoon all.

Wet, wet, wet here. Rosie was not amused this morning

Just our same old, same old today so not much to natter about
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2019, 01:40 PM
Shopping delivered just before the heavens opened just hope it stops or my friend won't come.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2019, 01:50 PM
Good afternoon all.

Been to get my hair cut today the rain has not stopped at all. Gerts been round the clock but want a good run but not today lady its pouring down we were ankle deep yesterday.

Sue Hope your day goes as planned ie nothing.

Brenda Never tried a duck egg had a goose egg but not keen. I am big on things being done here however it is my minutia. Glad your shopping got delivered before the chap got wet.

Griff Shame you cannot meet up with Steve but hey ho another day. When do you go back to the vets?

Chris My day similar wet and then wet. However started to writ my Christmas cards......YEAH....and doing a shopping list too, need a decent shop.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2019, 04:17 PM
Friend never came. Ducks eggs are yummy.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2019, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Friend never came. Ducks eggs are yummy.
Will try when I see in the farm shop again. Give them a go.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2019, 06:38 PM
My dad used to have duck and goose eggs all the time. He was steward of a working mens club and one or two of the regulars used to bring them in for him.

Put me off eggs altogether because, of course, we call hen's eggs just eggs, but duck and goose eggs conjured up pictures in my head of the ones I fed in the park so I stopped eating eggs for many years growing up
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2019, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
My dad used to have duck and goose eggs all the time. He was steward of a working mens club and one or two of the regulars used to bring them in for him.

Put me off eggs altogether because, of course, we call hen's eggs just eggs, but duck and goose eggs conjured up pictures in my head of the ones I fed in the park so I stopped eating eggs for many years growing up
Strange how wording puts you off isn't it. I used to like liver until my Aunt told me that fresh liver should never be put by a bottle of milk as it climbs off the plate and around the milk bottle.... jest or not scared me to death of liver.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >