View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2014, 08:11 AM
Yes, I know it's not a car. It's literally the fanciest mobility scooter EVER. I don't think it's legal here to use those types of devices on normal roads meant for cars, and it is too large for sidewalks, as well.

People could not pass you without clumsily angling themselves sideways to "slide" past you, or BUMPING into you outright. Since Pereg seems to walk on the side, there would certainly be no room if you had her, and from what I gather, you nearly always have her when you're out and about.

That device has the same road regulations as a golf cart thingy here, I believe. They can be used on only very specific roadways, such as residential neighborhoods, grasslands etc. It's banned here from normal roadways and sidewalks because it's too slow for roads, and too big for safe sidewalk travel.

It's a remarkable device that... when I think about it, likely does not exist here in any true form. Suppose that is why it's remarkable to me
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-12-2014, 08:33 AM
Apart from being illegal to use on sidewalks and major highways where there is a minimum speed limit, The Silver Monster can be used on all normal roads.

Pereg's leash is fixed to the back nearside canopy frame, and goes through the right arm before being slipped onto her harness. That way she can not get behind my rear wheels or in front of the front ones - so she is perfectly safe and yet has plenty of room for galloping or a steady walk.

When we go on one of the tractor paths or anywhere there is room, she is then clipped onto a long running leash - also fixed onto the back frame but when not in use is in the box at the back.

lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-12-2014, 03:04 AM
Very nice pictures of both of you really...I HATE pictures of myself...fair coloring so I always come out ruddy. The only picture I like of myself I'm almost hidden behind my daughter, but yeah that's my face looking halfway decent.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2014, 06:19 AM
Your selfie is awesome, actually. Love your hair color. Your daughter is lovely, as well. Loving the fridge designs, as well.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

21-12-2014, 09:00 AM
That is a glorious picture of both you and your beautiful daughter - who obviously gets her beauty from her Mom!

It is lovely to see what you look like - putting faces to names!
kat14778
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-12-2014, 10:44 AM
Brill photos of everyone its nice to know who everyone is so heres a pic of me lol
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Great pic, liking the faces to the names as well, Malka. Your eyebrows are on point kat, mine look a MESS!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

21-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Eyebrows? Kat has got eyebrows?

I am now dead envious as I burned mine off years ago so Kat is enviously beautiful!
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-12-2014, 01:50 AM
Myra, I wanted to tell you, you are beautiful! The cocoa skin, the beautiful teeth...really I'm jealous...all I have are pretty dentures
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2014, 02:01 AM
Originally Posted by lovemybull View Post
Myra, I wanted to tell you, you are beautiful! The cocoa skin, the beautiful teeth...really I'm jealous...all I have are pretty dentures
Oh, thank you for the sweet comments! My skin tone IS a tad different from everyone else's photograph, isn't it? Everyone I know always calls my skin tone "Not too dark, and not too light" which I don't have a remark on because... well just because, but still.

My teeth are giant and chipped, hardly beautiful... but they are my giant teeth, so I make sure I own them lol.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >