Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by Razcox View Post
Her lines are more fine boned then some NI (thats why i picked her breeder) but the racyness is just Ela! She is filling out but getting weight on her has been a battle from day one.
Yeah I know you have struggled, she does look racy, but looks very fit, a near match for your Lurcher I bet!!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 04:36 PM
BOTH of your dogs are gorgeous....the last one is one for framing hun xxxxxxxxx
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Yeah I know you have struggled, she does look racy, but looks very fit, a near match for your Lurcher I bet!!!
She is very fit and seems to surprise Cassie by how quick she is, they play the chase me chase me game and Cassie gets all smug and runs a bit slower, you know rubbing it in how speedy she is. Well catches right up to her and you can see she looks behind and has this look of shock then speeds up. I'm sure Ela thinks she is a lurcher!
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by monkeydonkey View Post
Fab pics as always. Ela does look really grown up now and very pretty.

I'd recognise the hound snooty look anywhere!
Yeah no one does snooty quite like a sighthound. I thinks its those long noses of theres
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 08:08 PM
Both gorgeous and the last one is for a frame for sure!

I had the same trouble when Maddy my weim was growing up to keep weight on her, she was a nightmare, she seemed to settle when she was about 2 though, now my dal/lab seems to have the same trouble!
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Both gorgeous and the last one is for a frame for sure!

I had the same trouble when Maddy my weim was growing up to keep weight on her, she was a nightmare, she seemed to settle when she was about 2 though, now my dal/lab seems to have the same trouble!
Yeah she is beginning to put a bit more weight on now she is 13 1/3 months. She is also eating a lot better after we played super hard ball when we both had a week off. As were not at work she didn't need a kong and stuff so she had her food but down morning and night for 15 mins and that was it. No treats extras nothing. Since then she has been a bit less fussy
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by Razcox View Post
Yeah she is beginning to put a bit more weight on now she is 13 1/3 months. She is also eating a lot better after we played super hard ball when we both had a week off. As were not at work she didn't need a kong and stuff so she had her food but down morning and night for 15 mins and that was it. No treats extras nothing. Since then she has been a bit less fussy
Maddy and Star have never been fussy like your Ela, I remember you posting about it before, but they are just so active they don't seem to keep on what they eat and I don't really want to overfeed too much, I think once they stop growing it's easier to put a bit more on them, but Maddy had her colitis too and would loose a bit of weight every time she flared up, nightmares the lot of them!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2009, 11:44 AM
She's beautiful Thanks for sharing her with us x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2