Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
LOL don't worry Lynn, I'm so forgetful lately I thought you were having a joke with me

I was hoping to have some good news for you but we're still waiting....and waiting.... xx
My head is all over the place tired after not getting to bed before midnight last night and dealing with Mum today not as bad as I thought but we have done some soul searching where she is concerned.

Oooh I know no news yet it must be impossible to focus on anything to think I have all this too come in the not too distant future.

I'm only posting this once.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
My head is all over the place tired after not getting to bed before midnight last night and dealing with Mum today not as bad as I thought but we have done some soul searching where she is concerned.

Oooh I know no news yet it must be impossible to focus on anything to think I have all this too come in the not too distant future.

I'm only posting this once.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 04:47 PM
fingers crossed here hun for the phonecall to come quickkkkk
xxxx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
fingers crossed here hun for the news you want
xxxx
Thanks Suze..this is turning into a bit of an epic, isn't it...there are so many others on the edge of their seats with me xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-08-2009, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
I was hoping to have some good news for you but we're still waiting....and waiting.... xx
Oh Sheree you've got me all excited now as well

I really hope it goes your way, and just for the record whenever we've been selling we've always dropped the price, yet when ever we've been buying OH always says 'Oh that's a fair price'

House buying (and moving) are said to be the second most stressful things we do in our lives so I hope you can keep (relatively) calm, it'll seem like ages but the seller will come back to you at some point and right now I doubt there's a que forming at her door

ETA :-
I often call in to a few firms in Milton Keynes so I know the area around there is lovely, there's a village called Ridgemont I think where I stayed last time.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 05:03 PM
Thanks Harvey, this village is called Yardley Gobion and is classed as Northamptonshire although it has a MK postcode, its only 4 miles from Milton Keynes but right out in the country, so the best of both worlds.

I haven't heard of Ridgemont but I'm sure Clive will know it, I only really know a few places there, the places his customers live but I only know them by name rather than having visited.

Clive has just been on the phone again to see if I've heard anything...he's as bad as the rest of us...waiting and waiting I did tell him he would be the first person I ring if I hear anything

He said he thinks the agent is probably getting fed up with the seller as they are doing their work, and have a buyer ready to go, and she's playing around. Hopefully there isn't anyone else in the queue for the house
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Oh Sheree, still no news, I bet those fingernails are taking a battering!!! Keeping everything crossed for you here!!

Though you are putting me off the house move next year!!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Oh Sheree, still no news, I bet those fingernails are taking a battering!!! Keeping everything crossed for you here!!

Though you are putting me off the house move next year!!
Thanks Claire...its horrible just being in limbo, Clive feels the same, he said he wants to start putting things in boxes but feels he can't until we know what we're doing. At this rate it will be a big panic at the last minute

Don't let us put you off, its always worth it in the end xx
buzzie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Oh dear, it's getting late in England and you still haven't heard.

Maybe you did hear and you and hubby are doing the 'Happy Dance" Hope that is the case.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by buzzie View Post
Oh dear, it's getting late in England and you still haven't heard.

Maybe you did hear and you and hubby are doing the 'Happy Dance" Hope that is the case.
No, we still haven't heard ..if we don't hear tomorrow then I think we will have to take it as a no and carry on looking for alternatives.

We're a bit fed up because this has been going on for nearly a week now and we just want to know either way..if she doesn't want to move as she can't find anything then I doubt she would go if we had offered the full asking price

I shall go to bed with everything crossed for some good news tomorrow
Page 7 of 14 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »