Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2004, 07:57 PM

Done It

I have just sent in the entry forms for the CAC show in Patras, Greece. We have arranged that we will go for a holiday (we have a flat on the outskirts of Patras) and I can show Penny and Tamino, so we will combine business and pleasure. :smt041 Have entered Penny in Open Class and Juinor Handleing, and Tamino goes in Puppy Class.

I covet First Place in the Juinor Handleing. The last time I entered, some girl won with an American Cocker which was both trained and groomed by her father, her brother and sister got the Second and Third Placings as well, one with a Cocker, the other with an American Cocker, they didn't even do anything, the dogs stood theirselfs.

I am typing this in secret, if my parents knew I was posting in a PUBLIC forum it would be :smt071 :smt021 :smt075 All combined. So do you all promise not to come and knock on my door, or abduct me (I think my parents believe that would happen)?

Anyway I am now looking foreward to the beginning of July.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

09-06-2004, 08:01 PM
Good luck and hope you have a good time! Hope u r not going alone btw!
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2004, 08:16 PM
As my mother would say, "Hell no!", no I'm not going myself. There'll be my father, George (the breeder), George will probably go with some of his dogs, and probably some other people. Generally we stake out a plot, plant all the crates there, set up the chairs, and drink Frappes to calm our nerves. Though the Frappes often have the opposite effect, making our hands shake even more. If George has more than 2 dogs entered, he has Rotties and Dobies, then I will probably handle one of them as well. All togeather, there will probably be from 5 to 10 dogs with our group. It will be fun.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-06-2004, 08:36 PM
Good luck Kate it sounds exciting