Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2020, 06:55 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 17th May, 2020

Good morning all, nice bright morning. trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well. Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2020, 08:18 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Lovely sunny day here too nothing planned except cooking.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2020, 08:36 AM
Good morning all.

Weather set to be lovely today according to the forecast. Been out with Gert and now back to boiled eggs and toast with the marmite.

Have a good day all.

Moyra so pleased you have got the shopping sorted. Is the plan still to move when this is settled slightly?

Sue are you back to normal getting up wise next week? How is you lad enjoying being back in the UK, When do the family come over?

To everyone have a good day.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2020, 09:28 AM
Good morning all.

Gorgeous day. Shopping due sometime in the next hour and a half and then the thrill of putting it all away.

Been out with Rosie on the garden and she's made a token effort. My girl is definitely not a morning doggie.

Have a good day all x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-05-2020, 09:55 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, Kazz, Chris and all who follow.
We were out early today and a short walk back home by 8.30. It was very warm earlier, still warm but a breeze has come along and the sun dips in and out of the clouds every so often.
Washing on the line, be changed and sheets washing hopefully will get them out later.

Not much on today a console table for the bedroom arrived yesterday which is very nice, and Gorden tidied up the top of the ceiling he run out it appears the other day hence the not so good finish and me thinking of buying a frieze.
Bedside table arriving tomorrow finishing tidying bits that need to go away in the new furniture then both bedrooms done.

Having a cuppa then brushing and tidying Dillon after that the day is mine.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2020, 11:31 AM
Yes Kazz, but others on here will tell you I have been wanting to move for so long but Steve has always stopped me, now though I think he has had enough too of the darn landlady's daughter who manages the property.

The fence and street lamp just outside our property where a car rammed into it still needs repairing. She says she is waiting for the insurance but I just don't think she cares. Steve has pulled it together and screwed it together where possible but one high wind and it will all fall in.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2020, 02:15 PM
Moyra do you think she wants you out of the property?

I suppose what you have to be careful as if you come off the lease for any reason they will do a new lease for Steve and make it impossible for him to stay there.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2020, 02:36 PM
Right have taken up and cleaned and then re-laid the pavers on the path to the shed. The base and subbase is/was excellent just over time dirt has got between and weeds appearing between the pavers so thought right take then up add a thin layer of sharp sand and re-laid. Will get a bag of paving sand as plan on lifting relaying the others in the coming weeks. They have been down for about 20 years so have the time and energy to do it so doing it now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2020, 05:23 PM
Steve cannot stay here without me as he is only a guest and not part tenant.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2020, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Steve cannot stay here without me as he is only a guest and not part tenant.
Flipping heck I forgot that, so if you move will you be joint tenants? or will you move so each of you are independent?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >