View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rita1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Did you mix it with Orijen much before switching to all Purizon? I'm thinking, as they seem similar, might not need to do it for so long as normal
bint
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by rita1 View Post
Did you mix it with Orijen much before switching to all Purizon? I'm thinking, as they seem similar, might not need to do it for so long as normal
I'm still mixing it. Running out of Orijen though, don't know whether to keep them on Purizon? One dog has been a bit windy the last couple of days!
rita1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-09-2012, 04:48 PM
In that case, I'll start mixing it tomorrow & see what happens - the annoying thing is all food is very discounted on Bestpet till tomorrow if you buy 2 bags, plus extra 10% off, & could have got Orijen for not much more. Never mind. Did buy some Lily's Kitchen from there as a one-off treat, so, hopefully, it will disguise the taste if she doesn't like Purizon!
rita1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Wolfed it down. Kept food separate to see which she preferred & order of guzzling was (1) raw sprat, (2) Purizon, (3) Orijen. Her enthusiasm could, of course, be just because it's new, but it's a good start
bint
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by rita1 View Post
Wolfed it down. Kept food separate to see which she preferred & order of guzzling was (1) raw sprat, (2) Purizon, (3) Orijen. Her enthusiasm could, of course, be just because it's new, but it's a good start
How's the Purizon going? Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be suiting my dogs so I don't think I'll be buying any more. One has been very windy!
rita1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-10-2012, 08:26 AM
She still likes it & no digestive problems so far
Steeleye Span
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Thanks for that info about the Topcash site. You'll be pleased to know that I've joined
Frans
New Member!
Male 

19-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Hello all,

Just registered as a member. I am interested in this food as a kind of replacement for Orijen. I found the company is located in Munich Germany and it is called Matina.

Kind regeards,

Frans
Frans
New Member!
Male 

19-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Good evening all,
Subscribed to this very nice forum today. I found it by coincidence, because I was searching for Purizon Dog food. I did a little research and found, it is made by a German company which is named: Matina. This firm is located in Munich and sells about 12 sorts of dog and catfood.
If you look at Trademarkia, there are all kinds of stats about this firm. The Purizon food seems rather low in Calcium and phosfor, so I am thinking of giving it a try
(via Zoo plus) for my Lab. He loves Orijen (fish) and DLG.
So,this might work.

Regards Frans
colliebird1
New Member!
Female 

14-05-2013, 10:27 AM
I started using Purizon several weeks ago. I have Border collies and 3 of them compete in flyball. they'd been on Arden Grange Lamb & Rice for years but I felt this food gives them a boost when they are racing. Purizon contains no grains or cereals etc, is 70% meat and fish and 30% veg and fruit. There is a lot less poo and no pooey smell and the dogs are doing very well on it. All the details of ingredients etc you'll find on this page: http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/dogs/d...d/adult/315590 It isn't cheap but the dogs need a lot less.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >