Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by sweetveronica View Post
I certainly will Patch I would love to do agility with my next dog! My breed has always been dalmatian, but last time I called an agility club and said I had a dally they laughed at me :s!!!!!! I will certainly be checking back often!
How ignorant of them
Pffft, it can`t be much of a club if they write off a whole breed as having no agility potential, what happened to individual dogs with individual merits and abilities !

More likely they just did`nt have a trainer confident enough to give every dog a chance regardless of breed in case they looked bad as a trainer - ego can be a very debilitating thing :smt077
DanishPastry
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-09-2007, 08:54 PM
How rude to laugh at your dalmatian! I see a couple of beagles when I am out at competitions, and I am sure any dallie could keep up with them ANY day They are obviously there for the fun of it, and isn't that what it should be all about?
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Maddy's sister does agility!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2007, 10:13 AM
As you all probably know, I have my bundle of spots, he's only 11 weeks old, so it will be quite some time before we'll be doing agility, but I just wanted to say - I really can't wait!!! My dally Blue was SOOOOO fast it was unreal, I'm sure she would have been amazing at agility, so here's hoping lil man will be too!
Ali
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-09-2007, 04:49 PM
I do agility with Obi an Akita cross. China he is also fear aggressive towards dogs but manages well in our class we had a maximum of 6 members at one time.

Here are some photos from our first day training, I dont have any recent ones unfortunately! he is in the intermediate class now.

Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9