View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2006, 12:52 PM
no - poor lad is still looking I believe - not spoken to Jaxx in a while - but i think he hasn't got a home yet

xx
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2006, 02:31 PM
Is there no way that he could go into a foster home with a rescue? There are a few orgs near to you that only run through foster homes...
poshdogmad
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-10-2006, 02:36 PM
How can anyone let him go? He is beautiful. Can't your firend find some other accommodation?
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2006, 02:45 PM
Idon't think it's that simple for her to be honest. accomodation that accepts animals is very very difficult to come by around here i know how much trouble we had. Rescue placement may be an idea - sadly, Jacky is very trusting, and may well give him back to the dreadful rescue he was with before... he was found a couple of weeks later running around a council estate as a stray - because aforementioned rescue takes dogs in to sell for profit

xx
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Oh I really wish I could take him in even for just a few weeks till a more permanent home can be found but it's impossible right now

I know how much this is breaking Jaxx heart as she was ever so upset when I spoke to her. She's tried several rescue places but nobody has any space. It just goes to show how many unwanted dogs there are around at the moment
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2006, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by Zoundz View Post
Idon't think it's that simple for her to be honest. accomodation that accepts animals is very very difficult to come by around here i know how much trouble we had. Rescue placement may be an idea - sadly, Jacky is very trusting, and may well give him back to the dreadful rescue he was with before... he was found a couple of weeks later running around a council estate as a stray - because aforementioned rescue takes dogs in to sell for profit

xx
If he is originally from a rescue, then legally he still belongs to them doesn't he? So therefore, your friend has no other choice but to hand him back.
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2006, 01:35 PM
no - it's more complex than that you see - he wasn't originalyl from them - Jackie gave him to them when she first couldn't keep him and they sold him off to someone, and he was found running the streets they didn't want to know. so sad.

xx
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2007, 12:22 PM
any news
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2007, 09:23 PM
it has been a while hasn't it - My OH said he saw him still with his old owner the other day - i don't see her at all regularly - so maybe thigns are ok now and he can stay - i will try to find out and update

xx
idunno
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-09-2007, 09:31 AM
i cant veiw the pic, ait has a red x
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >