Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jessbdh
New Member!
Female 

07-11-2012, 04:47 PM

Sweet Staffy Mum And Pups Needs Foster Home Desperately!!!!!! Bristol

Please help! We have a staffy x whos about to drop any day and we desperately need to get her out of kennels otherwise she will have to have her litter of puppies in the kennels surrounded by other noisy stressed stray dogs.
Bluebell has been in kennels for the last few weeks and came in as a stray by a dog warden. She has been health checked and had a behavioural assessment which she passed all fine. We have had puppies born in kennels in the past but because of the high levels of stress it has not always been a happy ending, please please help!

RESCUE NAME: Bdhfostering
RESCUE REPRESENTATIVE:Jess
RESCUE EMAIL:bdhfostering@gmail.com

Animal that needs fostering
Name: Bluebell
Sex: Female
Breed:Staffy x
Neutered? No
Vaccinated? Yes

Can they live with dogs? Not known
Cats? Not known
Small critters? Not Known
Children? Not Known

Where do you need the fosterer to be based? Bristol Please
Azz
Administrator
Male 

08-11-2012, 02:21 AM
Hope you find someone soon.

I think if I did I wouldn't be able to help myself and would want to keep a pup!

Just curious, do they know what type of dog or breed the father is? Also, when is she due?
jessbdh
New Member!
Female 

08-11-2012, 01:23 PM
We don't know what the dad is yet im afraid. You are more than welcome to keep a pup!!!

We haven't had anyone come forward yet so please can you spread the word.

Thank you
jessbdh
New Member!
Female 

13-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Hi Everyone,

Bluebell had 6 puppies at 3 am this morning. All healthy and mum doing well. Unfortunately we have bigger problems now though as we have possible parvo and still NEED A FOSTER HOME as soon as its safe to move her. Can anybody help please,thanks
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2012, 01:08 PM
Fingers crossed they all make it through the parvo, poor little mites wish I could help, my 2 dogs are too young to foster another with pups she'd never get any peace, hope somebody can take her in x
Azz
Administrator
Male 

13-11-2012, 09:25 PM
I hope they make it through as well - sorry I missed your reply the other day too.

If you can get pics of the pups up that might help you find some homes - puppy pics are very persuasive