Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jfk
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-05-2010, 12:33 AM
Hi cavaliercrazy
I've just realised there is another club based in Orpington. It's quite a new club so isn't on agilitynet. The club is called keston and they train at downe court stables,1 new road hill, downe. Sorry I can't get any more info they do have a website if you put them into a search engine. The lady that runs that is also very nice and been competing for years.
CavalierCrazy
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by Jfk View Post
Hi cavaliercrazy

I've had a quick look on agilitynet and found a few within 45 minutes drive. Some of them don't have much info so your best bet would be to pop down to the ones nearest and see which suits you best. I'd choose one where the people and dogs are having fun, some can be too serious. Here are the ones I found
Beckenham dtc at bickley
Louandi at Farningham
Sunniday at Crowhurst
Pachesham at Leatherhead ( nice people have been on the circuit for years)
North Cray and Sidcup at Sidcup ( a husband and wife team who are lovely and have been competing for years )

I hope that's of some use and you find a club soon

Thanks for those
CavalierCrazy
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by Jfk View Post
Hi cavaliercrazy
I've just realised there is another club based in Orpington. It's quite a new club so isn't on agilitynet. The club is called keston and they train at downe court stables,1 new road hill, downe. Sorry I can't get any more info they do have a website if you put them into a search engine. The lady that runs that is also very nice and been competing for years.
Just seen this now.
Thanks will look it up
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2