Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by NOUSHKA05 View Post
LOL At least you're trying to make a difference. Every signature is important though & you dont have to join anything, please post the link on other animal loving forums.
I have sent it on to some friends.....seriously though I have a 'real' passion for Wolves, someone on this site reared some and I thought he was so lucky. I love the way the pack works and watch any programes that come on TV. As for joining, I'm a softie, when it comes to saving something....so just had to join.
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-03-2008, 09:58 PM
Its a pity theres not more people out there like you, the world would be a much nicer place.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2008, 10:11 PM
If the wolves are an endangered species listed on Cites then Bush cannot simply have them removed as it would require international agreement!
Becky
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-03-2008, 10:35 PM
the Idea is not to wipe out the 80 percent of the wolves
but to allow wildlife officials and farmers to be able to control problem wolves,Ie ones that kill livestock or attack humans.
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-03-2008, 12:41 PM
As i have said in my earlier post the Bush Administration is using the 10(j) rule an exemption to the endangered species act which allows government to kill them,& they are going to use all methods,hunting,poisoning,trapping,ariel kills.
The "wildlife officials" you talk about are the fisheries & wildlife services part of the Bush government,even the governor of Idaho(another trigger happy republican) has said he will bid for the 1st ticket to shoot a wolf.Even independant scientists have said removing wolves from the ESA while numbers are still low is premature & that genetic biodiversity will be lost.All farmers are compensated if wolves attack livestock & as for attack humans i think youll find that practically unheard of!!!
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-03-2008, 08:39 PM
please help them before the killing begins
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2