Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Algernon Trust
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-04-2007, 10:17 AM

2 year old dobi now ready for a home

Hi we have a 2 year old male dobi with us at The Algernon Trust Animal Sanctuary that is ready for a home he came to us with a long story he has had a few issues in his young life that we have been sorting out with a dog Physicologist, he has been re named Rusty he was starved and abused as a pup, since may last year he has been in isolationin a pound, as he was feared aggressive, it was found that this was untrue all he wanted was food, he's owner is in jail for four other counts of cruelty to animals and has signed a form to police handing rusty over to them he is now in our care and needs a special home, he is good with female dogs but not full male dogs, he is super with children of all ages. I have a four and one year old and he loves them very gentle with them. I have had friends children come over to spend time with him, hers being ten and four and he has been good with them too, he loves to play football, he sits on command and heels well onlead. I have to have him muzzled when out walking as he chews rocks and doesnt like other males when out walking, he needs an experienced doberman home one who will understand he obsession with food he is gentle when eating out of your hands he will allow you to take the bowl away from him while he is eating he will let you stroke him around the muzzle and body when he is eating, he is a large bouncy boy he needs a home where someone will carry on with his obedience training as he is doing so well at that at the club I take him too, he is clean in the house he tolerates my cats but I would not re home him to a cat house as he might chase, he is very quick to learn and eager to do things and we would only re home to a home with older children too
is there anyone who could offer this lovely boy a forever home
contact Ems 01327 261366
or Jane 01327 858238
here are a few pics of rusty in the garden with my two dogs

alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2007, 11:05 AM
he is stunning....
I hope he gets his home...

Alex
xx