Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Algernon Trust
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-11-2006, 01:40 PM

Two year old GSD Bitch

Hi this little one has just come in to us she weighs fifteen kgs now she is still quite ropey and thin has a loving nature BUT........ she cannot go withother dogs Male or female she will attack them, she is good with cats she has not made any attempt to hurt the cats in the kitchen or wandering around the gardens, she has been very gentle with the children but when we re home her it would have to be with a family with older children around 10 plus she is very playful, loves hugs and cuddles and will snauggle in for a good cuddle, as it is I have had to have her in a cage in the diningroom away from the other dogs as she is very anti them, we would like her to go to a home with no other dogs, she will have to be muzzled when going out for walks to prevent punch ups of any kind she is due to be spayed in two weeks time by our vets, If anyone would like to own this wonderful little dog please feel free to contact either Jane or myself I will stress though NO OTHER DOGS MALE OR FEMALE and it must be an EXPERIENCED DOG PERSON that would be keen to adopt her!!!
ems
Algernon Trust
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-11-2006, 01:06 PM
here is a piccy for you of the little girl

Algernon Trust
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

19-12-2006, 07:40 PM
this little girl is still seeking a forever home
BrandieSnap