View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Really sorry to what you are going through Luke. Hope you find Elsa a new home soon As has been said before a clean break and being an only cat may do her the world of good
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-07-2006, 02:46 PM
went to view Elsa's new home, lovely stable yard, ACERES of land, plenty of big out buildings crawling with mice, fields full of rabbites and fieldmice, a special converted stable block for the cats that reside there-perfect!
Elsa is booked in to be done on Thursday, the lovely man who is taking her on told us we were not to pay for it, but we refused not to-in the end it was settled we will pay half and he will pay the other. I tell you, this family definatley have a reserved spot in heaven-they really didnt seem tog et they were doing us a favour, they kept saying "Cant thankyou enough for letting us have her-need some young mousers"!
We (the stable man and us) chatted to the vet and decided that Elsa getting speyed and re-couping would be impossible for her to do here as she just wants to fight the other pets and go out-so she will go to her new home (tomorrow morning) and be kept in the 'office' of the stableyard until she is done-here she will recoup and when shes fit enough she will be allowed to do her own thing.
I have been having a good ol' think and after wandering around all that land realised it would be the best place for m'dear Elsa to go-with the bonus i can go there anytime to visit her (if shes around that is!)
Who knows she may even end up spending time in the main house?!?!
There are a few neutered ferals/semi ferals there-and three WILD bengals (neutered) who came from someone who couldnt handle them (they were sptting at us just as we walked past them) and all those cats seem really happy...just wandering around and doing their own thing.
We are going to make a donation to the local CP as they have been an invaluable source of advice, help and support-and they really do work beyond any of our recognition.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2006, 03:18 PM
That is such good news that you have managed to find Elsa a home in such a short space of time.

Good luck to Elsa in her new home
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

04-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Great news Hope Elsa does well in the new home. So keep us posted.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2006, 08:28 PM
Fantastic news that her new home seems perfect for her.

So I think I'm safe to lock this now that she has found a forever home.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2