View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2019, 01:46 PM
Absolutely right. When we lived in Harlow we had to rent our spaces/garages we rented two double lots as we needed space for 3 cars when Michael passed his test. 3 cars for our family Mark had no intention of driving then some families had 4 cars per family so car ratio outweighed parking spaces but when the town was built it was rare for anyone to own a car let alone every family member own one.
When I dropped Joel off the other day the parking was dreadful outside houses.
I remember my eldest brother when living at home parking on the front garden dad slabbed it over for him by the time middle brother passed his test Michael had left home and any of us visiting parked on the road even in the 70's and 80's more room to park then.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2019, 01:49 PM
I am sad, I have never ever hated anyone in my life.....ever! I do now. They are vile individuals who are going to get away with everything and it's fine to be abusive to us and threatening. I wish I had never said anything but after the way he went at my dad... it's just blown up in my face really...I just have to wait on karma, bad people eventually get bitten on the bum...I hope I am around to see it. It's my neighbour I feel bad about...she has been dragged into it for sticking up for me
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2019, 01:52 PM
Hugs griff you have been pushed to your limit forgive yourself and it's still not absolutely in their favour maybe another chat with your solicitor with the new find ?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2019, 01:52 PM
We have 3 cars, we rent a garage, leave one on the drive and the other out the front, I now have to sell my xjs as it doesn't fit in the garage, but I only have a week to try and sell..not an easy car to shift
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2019, 01:54 PM
Thanks Lynn, one of the ladies who lives in the close at the back says it makes no sense other than the way it has been used,oh well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2019, 02:01 PM
Need to walk my dogs but showers keep breaking out.. don't want to get my wet weather gear out
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2019, 02:04 PM
I wouldn't be to hasty griff about the car. Hopefully you will hear very soon that you are able to continue with your solicitor then it might be you are as you thought all along right. If not then you might have no choice but to sell.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2019, 02:11 PM
Griff you don't just have a week.....DON'T DO ANYTHING take a breath speak to your solicitor and if they are a you say they would of got round to your neighbour any how regarding parking. You have friends can no one let you park the car up?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2019, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Chris Hope the staples came out well and cleanly and he feels better today how is your lad coping with all of this? a lot of change to routine I imagine.
The staples did come out cleanly. Never a brilliant experience, but at least there wasn't any problem with them. The nurse has to come back on Wednesday to check the wound where the drain was in, but so far it's doing well.

Gary has done very well. It's been a bit of a strain with him at times, but he's managed to keep himself in check and, thankfully, no fits - which was my biggest worry
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2019, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
The staples did come out cleanly. Never a brilliant experience, but at least there wasn't any problem with them. The nurse has to come back on Wednesday to check the wound where the drain was in, but so far it's doing well.

Gary has done very well. It's been a bit of a strain with him at times, but he's managed to keep himself in check and, thankfully, no fits - which was my biggest worry
Brilliant news and very pleased to hear it.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >