Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2019, 06:06 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 26th May, 2019

Good morning all. I trust you and your four legged friends are all well and Chris, Dave is more comfortable now he has his staples out.

Not sure what the weather is going to do today as it is quite overcast here at he moment. However, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all things stay safe and well.

Kelly, I should think you are heartily fed up with that lot next door but you seem to be building your case quite well.

Take care everyone, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2019, 06:08 AM
Good morning all
Been awake since 4 again, ended up watching box sets of green wing out of boredom! Not sure what to do today, trip to pets at home I think
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2019, 06:17 AM
Morning Moyra... just did a thread as we posted at the same time, I am sure a mod can delete mine.
Moyra, I am worried sick, the title plan I downloaded only shows an outline in red....no green colouring but what they sent their solicitor and what I paid £35 for show green, I am hoping that the land coloured green on what their solicitor has should have been edited as each property was sold..ie, the green bit rubbed out, my thinking is that if land registry give you a download it should show all the details..not just the boundary...I really hope I am right and it would make sense that I am because of how the driveway has been used for all these years and also why our download from land registry didn't have the colouring. We are definitely right about the front though, and despite the fact they have removed the little original fence, we have photos of it and of me as a 7 year old in front of the fence inline with the porch so even though the downpipe is deffo in my garden and I know it's my garden, I can claim adverse ownership as it's been maintained by my family for 35years
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2019, 06:25 AM
Just looking online and I fear they may be right about the driveway. None of this would have occurred if they hadn't put the downpipe into my garden and verbally abused my dad, I had let their builders park on the drive for 12 months. My next door neighbour is going to hate me.
The drive has however been used to be parked on for at least 50years, no idea if that will have any bearing on things
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2019, 07:18 AM
Good Morning Moyra, Griff and all who follow

Oh dear Griff I hope you are wrong. I know when we saw a copy of the land registry for this house the boundary was a black line with a cross line every so often. Solicitor should be able to read it and tell what is what.

Hi Jenny hope you have a good day

Pleased Bruno is coming along nicely perhaps he will go for a swim too one day.

Pleased Dave is improving by the day and hopefully now the staples are out he will feel a lot more comfortable.

Hopefully your brother will be able to unload to Garden and you can then both help him.

Lovely morning here Teazle walked and have just hung out some towels. Noting else planned. Might make some scones for tea tonight.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2019, 09:02 AM
Morning Moyra, griff, Sue and all to follow.

Nice day here again today if a bit breezy and not quite so sunny still warm though.

griff is the solicitor working for you trained in conveyancing ? If not although more money it might be worth getting a conveyancer to look at the plans. They seem to have an understanding of boundaries they have to so if any questions asked when purchasing a property they can help or know where to turn if not sure about boundary questions.
Really hope you are overthinking this.

Enjoy your day everyone and hope all and four legged friends are well.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2019, 09:05 AM
Good morning all.

Dave is so much better today. In fact, I took the mobility scooter out from under the bed. cleaned it and loaded it into the car ready for a trip out this morning. Of course, Sod's Law, it's been chucking it down and now it's drizzle, and breezy so his first outing is out the window. If it clears up this afternoon, I'll unload it from the car so we can have a tootle round the village.

Hope everyone else if fit and well today x
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2019, 09:16 AM
Well its raining here, not a lot but enough to nicely help the garden.

Losos The dogs sound settled, I assume he is a keeper then.

Moyra Hope you have a good day, have you plans for lunch I am having pork chop.

Chris Hope the staples came out well and cleanly and he feels better today how is your lad coping with all of this? a lot of change to routine I imagine.

Lynn I wonder if you brother is not happy driving in general but feels he has to, to get to hospital appointments I think you said before. But hopefully he will download his woes; you are lucky to have each other.

Brenda Nippy...……………..hope you are watching well. LOL

Griff I think you are overthinking/looking at things let your solicitor work it out you said they were good and agreed with you. Agree with Sue the deed to my house show the boundary as black with line/cross every now and again. You will worry yourself sick.

Sue Scones sound good to me. Have a good day.

Have joined the Ancestry site and adding the family history I have, kinda enjoying it. Have a good day all as I say pork chop for lunch with roasties and cauliflower cheese with stuffing.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2019, 09:38 AM
Hope the weather clears up Chris so you can get a pootle round the village. sure it will do Dave the world of good.
We are thinking that to Kazz about him, he is an independant so and so at times and mentioning giving up the car probably not the way to go.
He seems happy enough driving in familiar places.
He will chat to Gorden Wednesday about he really feels I am sure.

I started a while ago on an ancestry site but found it hard going not enough patience I think.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2019, 09:54 AM
Chris I hope you get Dave out at some point
Lynn, I am not sure what the solicitor does...we are still waiting to hear from the insurance about if they will pay him or if we have to have a new one.
Kazz, I know I should not worry about it but I feel guilty as my neighbour has lost her parking because of us.. well me in particular. I can't upload the stuff as photobucket is a div
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »