View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 02:55 PM
Can everyone send please find your portable hard drive thoughts please! On there I am sure I have the driveway rights of way and easements...I can't find tha bloody thibg
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 03:38 PM
Well, after much hunting and digging I have found the hard disk...the info I want is not on there! I was almost certain I had put it on there...back to the drawing board
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 03:47 PM
Good afternoon all.

Dave is slowly improving bit by bit. Staples out on Saturday which he will be glad to have out of the way as they are causing a bit of discomfort.

He's had a good wash and proper shave today. It exhausted him, but he feels a bit better for it. My problem is trying to cook the very small portions he can eat, but I'll get there in the end .
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all.

Dave is slowly improving bit by bit. Staples out on Saturday which he will be glad to have out of the way as they are causing a bit of discomfort.

He's had a good wash and proper shave today. It exhausted him, but he feels a bit better for it. My problem is trying to cook the very small portions he can eat, but I'll get there in the end .

By the time you get it he will be back to normal….
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
No, I haven't tackled Steve yet, thought I would let his birthday go by. He didn't want a take away meal so I gave him £20 to treat himself to something if he fancied it. He didn't just took a pizza out of the freezer when he felt like it. I had already bought him a £70 pair of Reebok and £20 worth of lottery tickets so all in all he didn't do too bad.

I am just going to gently remind him that I want my home and garden back as it was before he moved in. I do not mind his tanks but I do not want all the rubbish associated with keeping the tanks stacked up in the lounge and blocking up the patio so I cannot hang my washing out there or sit in the sunshine.
I thought you moved in together...did not realise he moved in with you. You are most reasonable in asking for your space to be returned to useable for you. I had 4 tanks at one time but never had that much stuff I suspect a lot if spare and other decoration suggest buying a plastic storage box even in the form of a seat type of thing for the patio to store it in all can be secured safely but if outside already not a risk.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 04:04 PM
Lynn Great minds.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 05:09 PM
Pleased Dave is doing so well Chris, could you make the food and freeze the extra? Will save you a little time in future
Kazz, how is the garden going? We have got all the fences done now
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 06:30 PM
Garden is coming on. Spent a good bit of the day (so it felt) debating with my aunts sheltered housing. We were due a refund (not a big deal) but our money well mine as I paid it as bank account was shut down. Today I find out we are due nothing back there was a balance outstanding from when she transferred flats last June it seems.....which interested me greatly as on the rent account balance I have from old flat and they agree with they transferred over from that flat rent account £XXX but still they keep telling me there was a balance outstanding I keep saying then where did the payment transferred come from and why not inform me previously. And even as of Monday the court manager said come in for refund. If there is an error fine tell me so but do not treat me like an idiot this is leaving a sour taste in my mouth although previously I was totally happy.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-05-2019, 06:32 PM
Evening everyone. Just back from voting.

Picking Joel up tomorrow from Marks Joel messaged me to say he is going back to Harlow tomorrow one of Mark's friend has given him a job so he is going back for that and to catch up with friends daresay there is a party on somewhere. Would we like to go to lunch ? So I am picking him up we will stop at Aldi for some bits and he will come here for lunch and then I will drive him back to Essex save Mark a job as he would of done it when finished work and he is working all weekend to.
Lovely that Joel at 17 wants to see his nan and grandad.

Chris glad dave is doing well.
griff have you got a problem you seemed a little panicked ? Glad the fences are done.
Moyra good idea of Kazz's getting a storage box for Steve's toot.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-05-2019, 06:33 PM
Hope you get it sorted Kazz.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >