Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 07:14 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 23rd May, 2019

Good morning everyone. Kelly hope you can get an early court date, it's madness. I trust you are all well and your four legged friends also. Good vet report on Bruno, well done!

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 07:20 AM
Good morning Moyra, from what I can gather, it's quite a drawn out process.
Off to get some paperwork copied and then take mum and her friend lunch, had about 30minutes sleep I think
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 07:35 AM
Good Morning Moyra, Griff and all who follow

Oh dear Griff I do hope everything is sorted soon you and your parents don't need the stress. If their solicitor has not got a copy of the deeds then he is as thick as them! I would have thought he would have looked into that before sending you a letter claiming that your neighbour is right

Good that Bruno got a clean bill of health Harvey.

How is Dave Chris hopefully improving by the day.

Lovely morning here. Nothing planned but will put up some more pea sticks ready for planting out

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 07:58 AM
Cheers sue, I think he is just trying to get us to move the boundary...if we do, they then gain the bit of drive that they think belongs to them, not going to happen....ever!
Steve showed me this velcro stuff he has for holding plants up onto canes, very clever
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 08:16 AM
Morning all sorry late on call but out with Gert lovely morning here.

Off into the garden again today after I have been to the skip and also the building society to pop a couple of cheques in.

Brenda Hope your birds continue to give you enjoyment. What are you up to today?

Griff
I can only say Good luck

Losos Is it nice to be back in the world of dog walking again? and hope your health and your wife's is improving/stable now.

Chris hope all is still good your end. And your stress levels are now back to normal having hub home.

Moyra Did you do anything special for Steve's birthday? and have you had the chat about living as a pair of adults yet?

Nippy Hope you are good not seen a post yesterday but everyone is entitled to a day off LOL how is your building of the scooter shed coming along?

Sue My neighbour across the way is planting out peas today sure he said peas when I came back with Gert.

Lynn What are your plans for the day more garden work and is hubby at work today or broken up for the holidays?

To everyone have a great day catch up shortly nice cup of coffee I think.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 08:23 AM
Have started to post then edit as I keep loosing posts.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-05-2019, 08:29 AM
Morning all so far and those to follow.
Me to Kazz so I will just say hello to all have a lovely day and good news about Bruno.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2019, 08:40 AM
No, I haven't tackled Steve yet, thought I would let his birthday go by. He didn't want a take away meal so I gave him £20 to treat himself to something if he fancied it. He didn't just took a pizza out of the freezer when he felt like it. I had already bought him a £70 pair of Reebok and £20 worth of lottery tickets so all in all he didn't do too bad.

I am just going to gently remind him that I want my home and garden back as it was before he moved in. I do not mind his tanks but I do not want all the rubbish associated with keeping the tanks stacked up in the lounge and blocking up the patio so I cannot hang my washing out there or sit in the sunshine.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-05-2019, 08:48 AM
Awwww Moyra we have the one tank but we do not have the living room or garden bunged up with rubbish from them.
He did very well for his birthday I hope he appreciated it.

Harvey good news about Bruno's health check. does the signing of paperwork mean he is staying ?
griff court it looks like then.
Kazz enjoy your day and you to Sue.
We were out by 7am today Dillon and myself Gorden left at 6.30 back this evening. It was already very warm out there.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-05-2019, 10:54 AM
Just a quick post to say we have been down to the village to vote, Never seen so many people at the polling station bet it is going to be a high turnout across the country
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >