Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-05-2019, 07:17 PM
Hello everyone

Griff - worth remembering that the long arm of the law works slow, but it always gets there in the end, and your neighbours will have to change their plans or they will be in big trouble. So, as others have said, just keep taking the pictures and keep your comments to the "Oh dear" variety

Kazz - A very good friend of mine used to visit Warners with her husband for many years and loved it. When her husband died they wrote to her and said if she ever wanted to go there on her own she would be most welcome (and she did) and they really looked after her and were so kind and considerate, she was apprehensive it would be difficult but they made it a celebration of his life not any morbid memories thing.

I don't know if you will be going for the entertainment but I'm told they often have some fantastic replica singers and bands.

Xena is really settling in nicely, last night was the first time she had barked in the night, I let her out the front and she looked around, there was clearly some thing about, I couldn't see any two legged creatures but we do have several cats around Went to the vets on Wed. and all looks good, heart, lungs, legs all good, slight problem with her ears but have some drops which seem to be working.

Sorry I've been absent a few days, have not been feeling too good. Had a chest X-Ray at the hospital last week and they phoned yesterday to ask me to go in on Monday, then phoned again a few hours latter to say ooops mix up, can I go in on Friday

So will have to survive for another week

Hope you all have some good weather tomorrow, enjoy yourselves Bye for now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2019, 07:41 PM
Harvey, I hope you will be o.k matey XX lovely that Xena has been given pretty much the all clear
Just dyed my hair, it looks like I have had highlights...bonus
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2019, 08:30 PM
So pleased that Xena is settling in well and that she is (almost) in tip top condition.

I'd be so annoyed by the 'mix up'. You gear yourself up for these things and when they mess you about it makes everything 10 times worse. Hope everything is OK when you do get there.

My OH is ill tonight. His blood glucose is sky high too. It usually happens when he has a virus of some kind so it's a watch, wait and keeping a very close watch on those levels.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2019, 08:37 PM
Hope your OH is going to be o.k Chris xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2019, 01:27 AM
Can't sleep again, had about an hour and now wide awake..I really need to find something to do when I am awake instead of watching crime programs
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2