View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2019, 07:39 PM
Been and looked and they have moved the fence post back a little but the edging of my soakaway is still missing, the fence is nearly 7ft tall and our city is 6ft limit apparently..oh dear
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2019, 08:36 PM
Loving the "Oh dears" snap a picture "Oh dear snap a picture"

The flat is empty the funeral food is booked and paid for the last time over there will be Monday to see the vicar. Lots of residents came up today to say "Thank you" apparently the dried/cupboard tinned food/cleaning/bathroom acc soaps shower washes etc the court took off me from Brenda's they have made up 16 food parcels for needy residents.

Quite chuffed.

Good day all in all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2019, 09:21 PM
Kazz, how lovely that your Aunty Brenda has brought happiness to so many people.... especially as she has helped people who don't have a lot and no family
Lol...Kazz, it damn near killed me, I was so incredibly polite, don't get me wrong, I have been raised very well and I am polite and respectful to people but.......not to people who take liberties with my parents property like they are nothing and don't matter, my family don't abuse other people's property and so we believe we should be afforded the same respect.... well, they have messed with the wrong family, the law is fully in our favour, it will cost us nothing to go to court and they will be made to look stupid...not us. I can't believe I didn't utter one swear word or hit anyone....I was shaking when I got in, not through fear but anger...I was furious
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2