Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2019, 04:45 AM

Daily thread, Friday 10 May 19

Good morning all,
I am awake again bright and early, not sure what I am doing today if anything. Steve's just done 7 days straight on late's so has 4 days off now but will probably be to tired to go anywhere, I am sure I will catch up with him at some point though. Doesn't sound like it's raining outside so that's an improvement on yesterday
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2019, 04:52 AM
Morning Kelly I to have been awake since 5ish. Put some washing on. Dry out at the moment. Listening to farming today. Always find it interesting as it is about allsorts not just farming. Hope you find time to spend with Steve. Hope everyone else has a good day. No idea what I will do.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2019, 06:13 AM
Good morning Griff, Brenda and all who follow

Hope you manage to have a catch up with Steve sometime

Enjoy your day whatever you find to do Brewnda

Lovely here at the moment. Washing out and about to take Teazle out then plan on planting out some sprout plants. Have had to buy some in as the seeds I put in haven't come up. Still a bit of time though.

Hope all are well

Have a good da and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2019, 07:37 AM
Good Lord just typed out long replies to every one and its gone where do they go.?
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2019, 07:47 AM
Kazz......... Hahahahaha!

Had a great evening with old friends, catching up and having a good natter and good food!!!

Today I am going to tackle the parallel universe that is my airing/linen cupboard. I could be gone sometime
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2019, 12:40 PM
Good afternoon all.

Dull and cloudy here and cold, cold, cold.

Had to wait for the cafe to open today because they have re-carpeted and put new tables on the inside overnight and were running late. Still, we were only waiting 10 minutes and had a good natter while we waited .

It keeps threatening to drizzle, but it's playing at it at the moment.

A quiet afternoon reading me thinks
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2019, 03:20 PM
Hi all. Been to the library today and found three books by Rebecca Tope that I haven't read so hopefully a good weekend reading in the sun as that has been promised. Just had another one of those scam phone calls. Never new a phone number could have so many didgets. I have reported it. Have a good evening folks. Nippy have sent out the search party for you. bg!! Pleased you had a good time in the cafe Chris. Kazz my
tablet does that which is why I try to do things on the pc but can't take that to bed with me, to heavy to carry up the stairs. bg!!.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2019, 04:59 PM
Today they have cut 3 inches off my kerbstone and wrecked it and put the fence post in my drive by about 3 inches...his reason? He couldn't get the panel in otherwise
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2019, 05:06 PM
Have you 'phoned the solicitor and told him, Kelly.

Talk about nightmare neighbours
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2019, 05:40 PM
He's on holiday until the 14th...I was going to call the police as it's criminal damage. Photobucket is being a div or I would post the picture....I was so good, I didn't swear and I asked why he had done that, why he had fitted the post in my driveway and why had he removed the rest of my kerbstones. He said I will put mortar in that bit and I said I didn't want mortar...I just went, oh dear, shook my head, took a photo and said thanks lol
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >