Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2019, 06:19 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 7th May, 2019

Good morning everyone, hope you are all fit and well, your four legged friends also.

Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2019, 07:36 AM
Just off to get this stuff copies for mum and dad's solicitor...this is peeing me off now!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2019, 07:42 AM
Another bright sunny day, unlike my mood I am feeling very low today.
What I havent told you yet is that in March my dear Brian passed away. Four months after being diagnosed with a brain tumour.
The last two months have been hard but for some reason Im feeling it even more today.
There is so much I want to tell him, ask him, show him
Sorry girls Ive got to take a break now because I cant see the screen anymore.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2019, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Another bright sunny day, unlike my mood I am feeling very low today.
What I havent told you yet is that in March my dear Brian passed away. Four months after being diagnosed with a brain tumour.
The last two months have been hard but for some reason Im feeling it even more today.
There is so much I want to tell him, ask him, show him
Sorry girls Ive got to take a break now because I cant see the screen anymore.
My heart goes out to you, it really does my Mom died Feb 10th this year and 25th April her sister (who has learning disabilities) and I need to ask some questions and even without that it catches you at times.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2019, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone, hope you are all fit and well, your four legged friends also.

Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless
Thanks Moyra same to you.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2019, 08:11 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Just off to get this stuff copies for mum and dad's solicitor...this is peeing me off now!
Griff make sure you Mom and Dad make sure everything is put to how it should be including the porch roof they were going to let go. Seems if you allow them an inch they will take a marathon.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2019, 09:01 AM
Good morning everyone

I am so sorry Jenny.

Griff they can't dispute what is held on the land registry and copies of boundaries and fencing can be got from them. Don't let your mum and dad leave anything that shouldn't be done it all needs to be put right and them told what is what and what they can and can't do and not what they wish they could do. I agree they are morons but seem to think they can tell people what they should do but not the other way round

Good morning Kazz hope you have a good day.

Lovely and sunny here. Tree surgeons will be here shortly to take back the over hanging branches of neighbour's trees and clean the trunks and cut out all dead wood on your four oak trees.

Managed to achieve some of the work at son's house yesterday but not as much as we hoped. Not having the right tools doesn't help but one part is now ready to lay a paving slab and bricks where needed to fill in the gaps between paving and house. As he intends to regravel the whole lot it doesn't really matter what is under it as long as it is safe. Have decided to put a raised bed in rather than try to get the paving up for a tree so he will just have to change his plan on an acer

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2019, 09:30 AM
Morning Moyra, Jenny, griff, Kazz, Sue and all to follow.
Bit overcast here today. Gorden gone to work till tomorrow, Mark and Lauren popping in later.

Hugs Jenny and Kazz a year on from Gill it still catches me out.
Good luck griff.
You most likely have Sue but have the trees been checked no nesting birds in them before things start getting chopped about.
Don't mean to be rude but to many hedges and trees being netted or removed while it is nesting season and there is a significant drop in bird numbers of different types this year.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2019, 10:21 AM
Nippy, I am so sorry for your loss. Mums friends husband died Just before Christmas, she still talks to him and writes down the things she wants to tell him...she seems to think it helps her and I just think anything that helps
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2019, 01:52 PM
Nippy my friend who passed away at 39 his wife and children phone his mobile and talk to him and leave messages.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >