Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-05-2019, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I did it!!!!!!!! It was the adapter, you can only have a 1amp... didn't say that did it! Just used my phone charger and it worked so been to Wilko and bought an adapter, cable ties and extension lead
If anyone likes the idea of keeping an eye on their dogs it's a clever dog camera..images are good and you can talk to the dogs...I am using mine for the purpose of cctv

Glad you got it sorted. I like the idea of talking to your dog remotely but I don't think it would work with my phone. Seems the latest phone technology is 5G mine is probably 2G at best
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-05-2019, 08:15 PM
Thanks to all for your thoughts on our new addition. We will call her Xena but I may lapse and spell it with a 'Z' sometimes

Two longish walks today and she is perfect, had her off lead along by the river, she went in but didn't swim. She comes back if you call her, and although we only met one dog (A young Jack Russel) she didn't react at all, let him sniff around her and even jump up, in the afternoon we went to Knettishal Forrest, again no problems, Alena came too, it's been sevral years since she could walk any distance, so now we can all go together

Hope you'll forgive me banging on about Xena but she is a lovely dog who didn't desrve her early life (With a back street breeder who didn't look after her) It'll be more 'balanced' mutterings from me in future
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2019, 10:13 PM
Harvey... you chat away!!! She has got a lovely home
Hit a problem with CCTV, the ir lights cause a reflection on the glass, so tomorrow I am painting them out with black paint.. hope that sorts it!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2019, 10:33 PM
You bang on about her all you like. We love to get to know new members of the doggy clan.

It sounds like she is settling in remarkably well. A perfect match
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2