View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2019, 01:04 PM
Was out Painting my panels and I heard next door saying they are having the gate in the middle of the garden opening outwards.....onto my drive so I had to go out to the verbally abusive one who said he would have a word...his partner actually said they want to stop us parking!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-04-2019, 01:05 PM
Oh no is it tomorrow mum and dads meeting with the solicitor ? They need stopping in their tracks.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2019, 03:22 PM
Yes Lynn tomorrow at 9.30, apparently he is having 1ft gravel board, 6ft fence panel and 1 ft trellis on the top, errrrmmm that's 8ft and as far as I am aware 6ft is the legal limit...at least I won't have to look at their ugly faces
I am sure that's why I am struggling to sleep, I am worried I am going to flip, I am worried my dad will...which means losing his job, I just don't get what their problem is...all we have done is pointed out very politely that they have no parking...I own the drive not them, not my fault that they didn't look at things properly
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-04-2019, 03:40 PM
FIngers crossed the solicitor does a letter to your neighbour and they realise they are in the wrong.
Things like this do upset you I am sure that issue with non delivery of dog food did similar to me, he has signed for the letter sent still no sign of the money yet though.
It took me days to get over it because we wouldn't treat people that way it is hard for us to realise there are nasty and not prepared to admit they are wrong types of people out there.
I agree it is very unsettling I have everything crossed after tomorrow things will settle for you all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2019, 04:20 PM
Book is interesting. Had some lovely news from my daughter in the u s one of her dogs that she took to a show recently was made up to a champ. Some of her others are but just so pleased for her. Chris the only thing I ever brought home was a dog from a show that needed a home. Beautiful German shepherd. Had her for 12 years. Better than a car. Kelly hope you sort your problems out. Can't citizens advice help?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Thanks Lynn, I am just full of anger, I am a bit rough but I will help anyone if I can...I gave them my CCTV, I put myself at risk giving the police a statement as the people who done the damage know it was me who supplied the statement and footage... well, no more! I won'tbe bullied and I won't allow my family to be bullied
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2019, 04:31 PM
Housework done and he's still not back. Car was booked in for 2.30 pm. It takes just over an hour to drive back. My guess is that he won't be happy when he finally does get home.

Where we lived before, the guy next door thought he owned the street parking wise. Park an inch on his front and he used to go berserk. I had a training room at the back of the bungalow and I was careful to ensure that clients parked on my front or drive. One day, a client actually parked across my drive, but encroached by a couple of inch. Our came neighbour all guns blazing.

My client pointed out that road parking was legal after man next door said he was going to report me. The client then asked who he was going to report me to. Next door guy said the police - at which my client produced his ID - he was a detective inspector .
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2019, 04:55 PM
well that is another job done replacing the back porch door yale lock or at least part of. The old outside bit the brass had all pitted and the actual mech. part was so painted up you could not even read the makers name on the knob. So cleaned that up heavens knows how many times it had been painted
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2019, 07:10 PM
Hi guys, I am running my pc on safe mode at the moment so not sure this will be saved. Norma if you are looking in I will contact you as soon as I sort this pc problem out. Griff thanks for the contact, just hope your m and d get next door sorted out! Have a good night everyone, hope this will post ok. Take care, God bless. M xxxx

BTW I think the height regulation is 7 foot high or at least it is in Essex and I was head of a Building Section for Essex Cty Council until I eventually retired on to Head of General Administration before my fatal transfer to being a sub postmistress with consequences!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2019, 07:32 PM
Thanks Moyra, I hope you get your pc fixed.
It's 6 ft here without planning, to be honest, I don't care I want nothing at all to do with them
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >