View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-02-2019, 04:01 PM
Afternoon everyone back from our clothes shopping trip. couldn't believe it nor could Gorden saw a lovely yellow floaty summer dress in the basket, then a nice paler yellow coat jacket in the basket, then some nice yellow suede loafers in the basket. All from Tesco plus I had £26 in vouchers.
Went to Sainsbury for gorden he got a nice suit jacket half price pair of trousers full price, new shirt. So all in all a good day.
Haven't been able to get over to Outwell to get my hair done while I had the flu. Tried ringing earlier to see if they could squeeze me in but not answering so have booked somewhere local for tomorrow morning. Might go for a bit of a restyle need a change after 5+ years I think.

griff good Molly got on with the electrician. Fingers crossed planning look into the window business sooner rather than later.
Nice of the youngster to apologise again not his place to though but he must get it a lot I reckon.
You have been doing a lot recently maybe time to slow down ?
Harvey good news re: Mrs Losos. Always god to have our beloved pets home Casey will like the spot you will choose for him I am sure. Always hard.
Moyra what a shame about the stairs.

We are sitting in the garden with a cuppa for a while.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2019, 04:11 PM
How brilliant Lynn..... lovely to find what you want and at a bargain price too! I need to do something with my hair... it's just there really lol. Having had it cropped for 20 years I don't really know how or what to do with it...I just straighten it.
Molly was great with the electrician yesterday and today the plasterer is terrified of dogs....he won't go anywhere near her.
I think you are right, time to look after myself for a change... nobody else is going to look after me!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-02-2019, 05:00 PM
What a shame the plasterer is frightened.
We have been lucky for all the 5+ years we have lived in Norfolk and Cambridge that every tradesman in the house has liked dogs most own them and they get on well with Dillon.
Forgot got a nice little yellow handbag to so all I need is an amazing cut might go for a restyle pay a bit extra and we should all be set.
Beth has said weather is meant to be similar to today. Fingers crossed.

Yes look after yourself you do a lot for others time for them to take a back seat.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2019, 05:15 PM
Do you have something in mind Lynn?? I currently have a fringe but think I will just leave it grow out.
Apparently the guy wouldn't come in the house, she stood by the door wagging her tail but he was having none of it.... apparently, the electrician refused to go into someone's house as she had 2 rottweiler behind a small gate...I like all dogs so wouldn't be fussed.
I did think of maybe seeing if my brother would let me pop down to London and stay overnight with him....I could do with a change of scenery but he is busy at work and has his social Events with his friends so maybe a day trip to the seaside instead
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-02-2019, 06:38 PM
Not really will see what they suggest and if they have any pics and maybe choose from there.
Awww poor Molly being ignored.

Would be nice if you could get away for a bit griff.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2019, 06:44 PM
Ooooooo exciting Lynn, I used to love looking through the books
Molly is a bit wary of men but I guess her size doesn't help
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-02-2019, 08:38 PM
Moyra - OK will try to remember, no stairs, with my brain I can't guarantee that but I'll try

Kelly - Definately time to look to yourself, I would suggest a trip to the North Norfolk coast but it is difficult to get to if you don't have a car.

Lynn - Casey loved everywhere in Knettishall forrest so I know it will be a good last resting place for him.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2019, 08:52 PM
Yep Harvey, no car just me and either the train or most likely coach
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2019, 10:43 PM
Thanks Harvey,

I am sure Casey would approve of your choice of resting place for his ashes. Bless him. R.I.P. Casey, you lovely fellow. xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2