Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2019, 08:18 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 22nd February, 2019

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well and your pets also. If not then get well soon.

Have a good day, its supposed to be very warm so should be a beautiful day. stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2019, 08:26 AM
Good morning Myra and all who follow

Happy shopping Lynn and hope you find what you want

Hope Molly was ok yesterday Griff

Dull and misty here. Off to garden centre later as they have a special offer on for compost so will stock up ready for sowing seeds.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-02-2019, 08:32 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Hazy morning so looks like it's going to be a lovely day for wandering around Kings Lynn looking for outfits.

Can never have to much compost Sue. Enjoy the trip to the garden centre.
Fingers crossed I find what I want don't doubt Gorden will find what he wants in the first shop.

griff hope everything goes better today with the kitchen. Did you find time to ring building control ?

Hi Harvey nice to see you yesterday how are you and Mrs Losos ?

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2019, 09:01 AM
Morning all. Yep very foggy here and it is coming down off the hills so getting worse. Just hope it lifts as supposed to be going into Worthing. I am on track with my diet so soon there will be more space to watch. Have a good day all.

Thisis Shoreham Airport shows how foggy it is:http://flybrighton.com/live-information/webcam/
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2019, 10:52 AM
Seeing Shoreham Airport and places around there brings back lots of memories. Not all of them good but some very endearing.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2019, 10:56 AM
Morning all
Apparently the electrician was lovely yesterday and he made a real fuss of Molly...Steve was there though, Monday onwards she will be left on her own.
Lynn, mum got in touch with building control...well, I emailed them for her after her telling me what to say. They said they have a private building inspector so we can't see anything online but if we ask they are supposed to tell us...errrrmmm that's kind of difficult. They said they were passing the window query over to planning enforcement, they said they would try to get out today but I would Imagine they would check the planning before doing anything.
The younger one stopped yesterday when I was doing the garden, he wanted to apologize again, said he had had a go at his partner, said he was mortified...I said, I did appreciate the apology but he shouldn't ever have to apologize for the other one, I said I thought it best if they just do their thing and ignore us and we would do ours...I said again I did appreciate the apology and I had no problems with him but the other one.... disgusting individual
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-02-2019, 12:46 PM
Griff there's not many who would be as nice as you are with those next door. Let us hope your message gets through.

Moyra - I noticed the estate agent said "'A particularly quaint cottage'" that must be 'estate agent' speak for something

Would be nice for Amber, as I said it's a fair way from where you are now and Steve has to think about his customers still I thought it might be worth mentioning.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-02-2019, 12:52 PM
Greetings all

Thought I would just let you know Mrs. Losos is now walking around the house and a bit in the garden without aids. Tomorrow we make the first trip to the supermarket, that should be interesting if it gets too much she said she'll just go and sit in the car and I'll finish the shop.

Received Casey's ashes back yesterday, it's one week exactly to the day, still miss him. Will be going to Knettishal forrest some day soon to skatter them in his favorite places

Still busy and now it looks like Spring might be just around the corner there will be even more things to do Hope to 'pop in' from time to time 'tho. Cheers all
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2019, 12:56 PM
Harvey, if you pop in I looked that place up and it is a lovely cottage only problem is that the bedrooms are upstairs and I cannot do stairs. But it would have been ideal otherwise.

Thanks anyway, look after yourself and Mrs L as well I hope she is getting about better now. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2019, 02:01 PM
Awwwww what a shame Moyra
Yay for Mrs Losos!!!! Tell her to not push herself too hard, very easy to overdo it
I am pleased Casey is home with you and how lovely he is going to spend his time at his favourite spot
Lol, Harvey, I am far from nice if pushed...I did think it was good of him to apologise in person as he didn't know how I was going to react but once someone has behaved in a certain way it's hard to forget, I do get the impression that he spends his time apologising for his partner, it's a shame as the younger one seems such a nice lad.
Finished the garden and trimmed the dog wood tree. I was a bit shocked as what I could manage in half a day last year has taken me 2 days. Maybe time to start looking after me and pampering me for a bit.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >