Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-04-2018, 12:52 AM

Inventory

As many of you will know by now. I walk a lot.
I wear clothes with pockets. A coat and cargo pants as a rule.
Check...
  • Poo bags, normally half a dozen or so just in case I have to help out others who have "forgotten" theirs.
  • A bag of treats, just regular dry dog food, for the children who want to stroke Max and give him one.
  • Change if I want to go by the local store for bread or milk.
  • A shopping bag for the same reason and avoid waste.
  • His lead just in case.
  • A smile

Ready for the expedition.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2018, 09:23 AM
Wish I was as organised as you mate! Invariably, I will forget to take poo bags - not a problem because we only ever walk in woods or countryside so we stick and flick. I pretty much always forget to take a shopping bag, so end up having to pay for one ...the lead, yes that is the one thing that I am guaranteed not to forget!

A smile is automatic for me - I have the wrinkles to prove that I am a smiler!!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-04-2018, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Wish I was as organised as you mate! Invariably, I will forget to take poo bags - not a problem because we only ever walk in woods or countryside so we stick and flick. I pretty much always forget to take a shopping bag, so end up having to pay for one ...the lead, yes that is the one thing that I am guaranteed not to forget!

A smile is automatic for me - I have the wrinkles to prove that I am a smiler!!
The lead is the one thing I most often forget. Not that it matters very much - he's fine without it. I use it just if we have to cross a road or tie him up while I go in the local convenience store.