Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Markie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by jimdc View Post
this is sarah. she is a siberian husky.
Wow she is adorable 😊 I own seven I will tell you that the white Siberian HUSKIES have a pretty even temperament and it's a female so she will be pretty easy 😊🤗
jimdc
New Member!
Male 

01-12-2017, 12:56 AM
Originally Posted by Markie View Post
Wow she is adorable 😊 I own seven I will tell you that the white Siberian HUSKIES have a pretty even temperament and it's a female so she will be pretty easy 😊🤗
thanks. i now know how long grocery shopping with her in the cart takes. i went yesterday and no less than 10 people stopped and wanted to pet her. she is so easy going.
jimdc
New Member!
Male 

01-12-2017, 12:59 AM
she is currently in the zoomie stage. zooming back and forth at full speed for no reason.
Markie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-12-2017, 05:24 PM
she is currently in the zoomie stage. zooming back and forth at full speed for no reason.
Yes Zoomies they don't ever grow out of that 😁 So be prepared hahaha 😊 They get kind of stubborn you will figure that out soon enough and can't be trained like normal dogs unfortunately. I don't know how much you read about them before you got her but just keep reading 😉😊🤗 When it snows just plan on spending all day outside especially as they get older hahaha lol
jimdc
New Member!
Male 

04-12-2017, 01:09 AM
Originally Posted by Markie View Post
Yes Zoomies they don't ever grow out of that 😁 So be prepared hahaha 😊 They get kind of stubborn you will figure that out soon enough and can't be trained like normal dogs unfortunately. I don't know how much you read about them before you got her but just keep reading 😉😊🤗 When it snows just plan on spending all day outside especially as they get older hahaha lol
i am seeing the stubborn. she likes to go exploring[i am on 37 fenced acres] and keeps going no matter what i say but i carry snacks in my pocket so i can catch her. i own my own business so am able to spend 24/7 with her so that should help.
jimdc
New Member!
Male 

04-12-2017, 01:17 AM
i wont mind her exploring on my property when she is full grown but i have foxes, bobcats and coyotes here that can get her now. my last dog stood toe to toe with a coyote in front of my house and another time the same day. i saw both times 20 minutes apart after i ran the coyote off the first time.
Markie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-12-2017, 03:42 AM
i wont mind her exploring on my property when she is full grown but i have foxes, bobcats and coyotes here that can get her now. my last dog stood toe to toe with a coyote in front of my house and another time the same day. i saw both times 20 minutes apart after i ran the coyote off the first time.
I have a 40acre field my huskies run on 😊 I also own my own business working huskies and Malamutes at my house 😃 I also have that also all those wild animals 😊 You will see the stubborn a lot 😉 I have more huskies who protect the puppies so they can go run in their playground field 😃😃 Nice I'm happy you ran off the coyote good for you and your dog 😁 They explore and dig. They could dog to China and back 😃 They also run after every little animal and deers and eat them especially the little game 😊
Markie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-12-2017, 05:24 PM
How are you and the puppy doing?? 😃
jimdc
New Member!
Male 

18-12-2017, 01:06 AM
sarah is doing fine, thanks. she is a rock star no matter where i go. everybody has something to say, want to pet her or take her picture. i went to home depot and grocery shopping on friday and her picture was taken 9 times. i am seeing her stubborn side more and more everyday but i am patient and will prevail. she dug in some mud today after i gave her a bath last night and is dirtier than ever.
jimdc
New Member!
Male 

18-12-2017, 01:27 AM
new pictures
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	010.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	5834   Click image for larger version

Name:	007.jpg