register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2015, 10:10 PM
It is easier than Photobucket, but we are used to having to deal with Photobucket and all of a sudden its all changed and everythings new, but most forums now let you download piccies direct now don't they.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
In future if you want to add a piccie to your post scroll down under your post and see Attach Files, click on Manage Attachments and the Browse box is there to click on and access your files
You mean like this:-

I had to click and drag the file into my post, is that the correct way to do it, copy and paste didn't seem to work.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	S6300133.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	4671   Click image for larger version

Name:	S6300128.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	4672  
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2015, 10:20 PM
If you click on browse, go to the piccie you want to show, highlight it and click open.But well done Harvey You Did It
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-12-2015, 10:21 PM
but most forums now let you download piccies direct now don't they.
June, I wouldn't know, I rarely go anywhere but Dogsey, I do occassionaly look at OFF but have found that has grown to the point where a lot of real and pseudo trolls are living
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-12-2015, 10:25 PM
If you click on browse, go to the piccie you want to show, highlight it and click open.But well done Harvey You Did It
Thank you TBH I surprised myself still think I'll leave the albuns thing for some other time.

Have a good night, enjoy your book or what ever you find on the box, and be careful on that new floor. I am going to do the washing up (SWMBO is on strike ) see you tomorow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2015, 10:30 PM
Oh the floors not down, won't be for ages, I'm spent up now, can afford for Alun to put the bathroom floor down and thats it. Kitchen needs painting due to all the water thats cascaded from ceilings and other watery outlets!!! I wish I hadn't ordered the kitchen floor stuff now, because the roll is massive and there's nowhere for it to go really, ah well, whats done is done eh
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2015, 10:32 PM
Love the pics Harvey
See you tomorrow
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-12-2015, 10:50 PM
Wanted to show you Lauryn's hair now I've redone it for her
Hope this works
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	45
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	4675  
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-12-2015, 10:53 PM
Phew! All this photobucket and "Click" talk is far too complicated for me.
There is the Oldham West By-election today - the other side of the town to me, a good few miles away. Will see how the "Syria" vote has affected things locally. Wouldn't have thought there would be much change as Meacher (the former incumbent had held the seat for about 40 years) all that time drawing a fat salary from the public purse - and as far as I could see doing nothing for it (if one excludes being obnoxious).There is a huge immigrant vote in the town itself and the vast majority are labour supporters. Oh well! Que Sera, Sera! as it says in the song!
Little else to report from up here apart from the fact that as a result of the Mem's indoor picnic, we have been invited to go and stay in Northern Sweden for a week or two next summer. Can't see me going but bet the Mem will be chomping at the bit to get there, she has always fancied Scandiwegia (or whatever it's called) and never got round to it.
See that I've just missed Harvey - hope he manages to get a grip of these technical matters and a good night's sleep so he can batle afresh tomorrow.
Bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-12-2015, 11:19 PM
Hurrah for Mandy, not only can she do hair, but also post piccies the 'new' way.
I'm off for a hot soak as after all the goings on today and the piling of stuff up in corners so as to give clear access to the men with a van, then starting to put stuff back, not managed a lot actually, I am in great pain now. Its raining here which makes me even more in pair.
LG that is the reason Messrs Bliar and Brown allowed unrestricted immigration, to boost the numbers to vote them in. The agreement to bomb Daesh in Syria will not have gone down well, after all they've probably got rellies helping to spread their 'gospel'
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >