Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2015, 07:25 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Wednesday)

Good morning everyone, Azz, don't think you have it quite right yet as all the top of the board seems confused.

Eileen, it was good to see you post last night and know things are coming along ok. My word you are going to have your hands full the babies come along. Little Princess Lacey won't know what has hit the household. Lol.

Griff, I hope you get yourself sorted out today with the doc and will soon be back on the road to recovery.

Well more sorting out to be done on the pc today before I can say I have it back as it should be.

Have a good day everyone, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2015, 07:30 AM
Morning Moyra
Change of plan, the cough is a lot better so I won't be off to the Dr, I popped Vicks on my feet and had medicine last night and things seem a lot better....dodged them for a day at least!!!
Hope you manage to get your computer sorted fully, they drive me mad lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2015, 08:42 AM
Morning each and all to come. Definitely not right as I tried to do a post this morning but it didn't want to load. So unfortunately the moment has passed. Never mind. Have a good day all. Yep I have now remembered good to hear from you Eileen.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-12-2015, 08:55 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and brenda and all who follow.
Good luck with the sorting Moyra.
Glad you are feeling better griff more vicks on the feet and medicine again tonight then.
Lovely to see you popped onto the d.a.d thread Eileen. Glad all is going well.

Lovely bright sunny morning here today which is nice as Dillon and I are off to Welney this afternoon to meet our friend with a Bernese and GR for a walk over the fields out the back of her house.
So probably no morning walk but will need to get the housework done before I go.
Hope everyone else is well and all doglets too.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2015, 09:13 AM
Morning Brenda
Morning Lynn, enjoy your walk
Amazon online chat...now there's an experience, I have spent the last 20minutes trying to find when my firestick will get here....3people later and it might be tomorrow... Might be today???? Should have been 30th!!! I wouldn't mind but I want to set it up for my dad for the weekend, I also bought it full price, bet all those who bought it reduced have blooming got it, I have wasted 2 days...rant over
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-12-2015, 10:03 AM
Whats a firestick
DRY here this morning, give it another hour then at last these poor neglected girls of mine will get out for a run round. Mabs is still limping and don't want to take her out till the pad is fully healed over, if she treads on anything...ooooh ouch
She is a good patient and sits there with her paw up so I don't forget to put cream on in the morning
Youngest son coming over later as well and got a tip trip to fit in with what Alun took out of the kitchen and is not needed.
Great to hear from Eileen last night and getting excited now about the Hobbitses, poor Sarah, she'll be falling over with all the weight at the front.
Have a good afternoon with your friends, Lynn. It'll be nice to sit and chat and not have to worry about getting home for Dillon
Hoping you finish your computer sorting soon Moyra, its a nightmare when you have to start again.
My phone should be ready today, really missing it, I get piccies of the babies on WhatsApp quite a lot and it seems strange not to have things popping up every so often and little chats and laughs, got a cracking piccie of Taran the other night, lying right across the new fluffy pillows she'd bought, not that he's spoiledwe were agreeing how cruelly treated he was
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-12-2015, 10:21 AM
Today or should I say this morning so far, just blown and collected yet another 5 bags of oak leafs from the back garden. That must make it well over 30 bags this autumn already. Sue is writing Christmas cards at the moment no doubt will be posting later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-12-2015, 10:42 AM
griff I have found amazon really frustrating lately we ordered the camera from them but they would not accept my old account password had to set up a new account wonder if its because I cancelled the amazon prime membership ? Couldn't get through to order without joining again. So immediately cancelled when order was set up. Will say though it did arrive when they said.
I am going to try to avoid them I think.
June poor Mabs she really did a job on her paw didn't she.
Those leaves would make good leaf mould for the garden TWeed. My dad would of bitten your hand off for those for his allotment.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2015, 10:43 AM
Good morning everyone

Good luck sorting your bits for the computer Moyra - rather you than me

Hope you get the girls out today June and tip run goes ok.

Pleased to see you a feeling a little better today Griff. Keep putting the vick on.

Enjoy your afternoon with Dillon and friends Lynn

Good morning Brenda.

Pleased to read that mum is keeping cheerful and that Sarah and the little hobbits are doing well Eileen.

We have a granddaughter due at Christmas - have told them to hang on until the 26th then she can share my birthday

As Barry said he's been busy in the garden, I did help hold the bags open for him but he forgot that bit Washing blowing nicely and nearly dry. Have written a few Christmas cards still more to do but I do them in batches as I get bored quickly. Also made 2 Christmas puddings and one is cooking nicely in the slow cooker. The other can go in late this afternoon.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-12-2015, 10:48 AM
Flooring for the kitchen has just arrived, so really prompt service from both companies, this was delivered by Tuffnells and a lovely cheerful driver who carried it into the house for me (it is mahoosive)No idea how the freezer tomorrow is going to get in as its layed diagonally across the front room, hoping son will come up with an idea this afternoon, as the small couch is also going to have to be moved
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »