Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2015, 07:44 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Monday)

Good morning everyone, very interesting read D.A.D. of last night. Still dark out there. Amber hasn't eaten her breakfast yet but is ready to go out so I will give it another ten minutes and light enough or not shall have to take her out. She could go out on the patio if she wanted she has her own hatch to come and go as and when she pleases. It has a curtain over it which she can go through and it also stops the condensation from building up in the flat.

Have a good day everyone, take care, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2015, 10:07 AM
Morning Moyra, Ambers hatch sounds good. At least you do not have to keep jumping up for her

I'm sorry I didn't come back yesterday. We had such a brilliant time with the family that by the time they went I fell asleep for 2 hours
Woke up, had another slice of banoffee pie and then went to bed

We have a funeral to go to this afternoon,and old customer of Brians. Never a nice thing and with this weather made even worse
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2015, 10:35 AM
Nippy what a sad day, and as you say made even worse by the weather
Coming down in stairods here, had to put my big coat on just to do brekkies and beds, one of which I had to take completely out and put more in, which I stole from the big kennel, as thats where they all are, Zen has decided to take up residence in the little one now it is clean and dry once more. I've left the top door of the big kennel open to let air in as its not actually that cold really. They've all found a bone to chew on and are settled.
Not going out today if it carries on, no one even wants to be outside in the yard really, they'll go on sufference if I'm sorting the beds out, but they are back in fast once I'm done.
Why not take Amber to her little door and put her outside that way Moyra if she wants to go before you are ready to go out.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-11-2015, 10:43 AM
Morning Moyra, Nippy and all who follow, pretty horrid up here on t'moors. Non-stop rain lashing down and it is quite cold and windy. Another day in paradise! lol !
Can't see there being much done up here in this, dogs have been out and livestock seen to and until it's time to lock everything up for the night I shan't be going out if I can help it. This of course means that I will be within hailing distance of the Mem, who will doubtless have some wicked designs or other upon my precious time. I will plead that the accounts need doing and ensconce myself somewhere warm and comfortable with a bit of light reading material.
Hope your Amber adjusts nicely to her new regime, Moyra, sounds to me as if she has every convenience (no pun intended) available to her - so shouldn't be too put out.
Lousy day for a funeral Jenny, but there again there isn't really a good one, just this weather will make it seem even more grim than usual. Hope it passes smoothly for you all.
Right then - time to take myself off. Try to stay warm and dry everyone, have a good day.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-11-2015, 10:45 AM
Morning June - just cross posted with you - have a nice day if that's possible in this weather! lol !
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2015, 10:51 AM
Rubbish isn't it LG
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2015, 11:42 AM
Morning all. Timed it right just now and got Tyto out before it rained. Now the sun is trying to come out. Put a few decs up but leaving the tree till later, less is more as they say, whoever they are. Off now to do cauli cheese for lunch with roast chicken thighs. Yum. Bfn.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Still persisting down here Brenda. Allun here and measured up for my flooring, got that ordered, not come to anything like what I thought it would, so thats put a smile on my face if nothing else, would have liked it free, but you can't have it all He's already got the unit out and is busy doing whatever it is and is looking busy
I'll be over for lunch later, sounds yummy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2015, 12:40 PM
Afternoon Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.
I was on a lot earlier and typed a post then lost it. It was then Dillon's walk time and boy was it cold no rain but very damp and dark. Rain waited till we got back. He is now drying off while I watched Last Kingdon and changed the bed and hoovered and cleaned upstairs. Having a cuppa before tackling him for a good brush.
When brushed I can then tidy and hoover down here. After that a nice hot bath and hair wash.

Hope Amber obliges Moyra and starts to use her dog door.
Glad you had a lovely day yesterday Nippy Jen. Hope the funeral goes as well as funerals can.
Glad Allun is cracking on June and that the price of the flooring was less than expected.
Hope you manage to stay tucked out of the way of the mems dulcet tones LG.
Enjoy lunch brenda.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2015, 12:49 PM
Been out to give girls lunch and its still hammering it down.
Draw unit is in, little freezer looks forlorn plugged into where the units used to be, by new one comes on Thursday, not sure when my flooring comes but got to paint the kitchen first anyway so in the scheme of things its last on the list.
Will get some paint from B&Q on Wednesday with my Diamond Card and make a start and see how I do, don't think I can do the ceiling though, and may have to call someone in, but its just walls so shouldn't be that bad, famous last words probably
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »