View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2015, 09:11 PM
Seriously, I must live next door to thee dumbest people on the planet, 8.40pm and he starts drilling....that is some special kind of stupid! He has been in his house since at least 4pm, I just nearly ripped the kitchen cabinet off the wall slamming the door...not my fault his kids don't live there and won't behave when he needs to do stuff, do what "normal" people do, take the time of work!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2015, 09:16 PM
Griff, why are people like this? No brains, no common sense, nothing up there at all
Having a brew before I empty the top cupboard that Allun's moving tomorrow,he's also moving the bottom unit thats got draws in it, I don't have to empty the draws do INo idea how to get them out, but if they're one unit then surely the whole lot is moveable as it is
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2015, 09:56 PM
It depends TW, if the carcass is screwed to the Wall then the drawers will need out....just leave them and Allun will fetch them out for you.
I reckon someone should have taken a couple of bricks to my neighbours dads nuts Lol...he has gone on to have 2kids by different mothers and both are vile
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2015, 10:04 PM
Oh yes I'm going to leave it to Allun I think Griff, good thinking. Top cupboard emptied, just need to give it a wipe over, I must be psychic because I gave them a good clear out a couple of weeks ago, so this was a doddle
Can't you take a couple of bricks to his wotsits, Griff. He'll be in so much agony he won't be wanting to do any drilling
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-11-2015, 10:09 PM
Griff - There's an old farming adage that says "You should never breed from sh*t!" Seems as if your dear neighbour is living proof that this particular saying is very true!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2015, 10:10 PM
I think if people were as careful about who they bred with as some of us are with our animals, the world would be different!
Griff how's Kota's btm now, is the bite a bad one or just a nip
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-11-2015, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Cariad's a bit of a tartar, and although the others tell Zen off, it is nowhere in the regions of one of Cariad's tellings off,
So Cariads the pack leader and wants all the troops to follow her orders. Sounds very reminiscent of our Baruska when she was alive.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2015, 10:16 PM
Dinner was great. Griff sorry to hear about your encounter. Hope kota will be OK. Remember me saying I had one a week or so ago, well just as we were going off in the taxi today the man with one of the dogs comes up the road with one of his dogs off lead and the taxi had to be careful to avoid the dog. Oh well must away battery running low. Night all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2015, 10:17 PM
Yeah she's always been boss, but kindly lets me have my way when she wishes
However, in recent times there have been some changes afoot, and Keshi (her daughter) has started taking over control and she too is dishing out tellings off that would make most puppies quail, however Zen is made of sterner stuff, and despite being frequently pinned, rolled on her back and give a severe chastising, (never a mark on her by the way) after screaming pitifully,she gets back up and does exactly the same again, leading to reproachful looks at me as if to say 'Why is she here' Mabs gave up long ago on her!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-11-2015, 10:19 PM
Oh Brenda, that dog had a lucky escape then, these dark nights it would be easy for the dog to get knocked over. Silly man. Glad you enjoyed your dinner, because you weren't looking forward to it.
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >