View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2015, 07:12 PM
i have a kindle and it is loud enough watching stuff, i watch it in bed mostly and only have it on about a quarter of the way
argos are doing the latest kindle fire tablet for £35 in the black friday sale
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-11-2015, 07:20 PM
Evening everyone. Been very cold and breezy here today and rained this evening.
Not done much today popped out for breakfast, used my £6 off coupon in Holland and Barratt got Gorden some Lemsips as he is starting a cold.
Found a new aquatic shop and bought the Normal Lampeyes I was after and two bristle nose cat fish to clean the algae off the tank glass.
I heard noises in the loft the other evening so we bought an IP camera for the loft but it has been a real pain setting it up (arrived yesterday). We lost the tele while hooking it up to the router, sorted that and now Gorden is trying to log back into netflix as he had to re-set the BT box last night and it isn't recognising what he thinks is his password. On to yahoo now to try to find the original email.
Hopefully now if the camera shows anything in the loft we will be able to see exactly how they are getting in because we have exhausted all avenues.

Glad shopping trips went well
LG wakey wakey. Enjoy your evening.
Hope the rain has stopped for peeps.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-11-2015, 07:30 PM
I don't listen to music on tablet or phone Brenda as I can't hear it, car radio is nice and loud and thats my lot these days,miss being able to put stuff on I like, but there's people a lot worse off than me, I'm up and walking about (kitchen floor permitting of course)
oooh Lynn at this rate you'll need another tank. I really hope there isn't a lodger in the loft and it was the wind or something
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2015, 07:33 PM
That is so strange Griff because I was just thinking of Indians because I like watching them on TV not eating it.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-11-2015, 07:40 PM
"Hopefully now if the camera shows anything in the loft we will be able to see exactly how they are getting in because we have exhausted all avenues."

Are we talking mice here If that is what you have then I doubt you will find how they are getting in since they allegedly can crawl through anything that a pencil can poke through. At the moment they are not in our loft but I've caught 15 outside under the new shed and 6 on the other side fience.

If it's mice you need someof these:-
http://www.stvpestcontrol.com/step4a...7/default.html

This is what I use.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2015, 07:53 PM
Well Brenda...my indian was lovely!!!! i am bl**dy stuffed though, veg biryiani and it comes with curry and then they give you popadums and some salad stuff for free
Lynn, i hope you haven't got visitors again...good idea about the camera though...just don't squeal if a ratty face stares right down the lens at you Lol
Jeez Losos, they look lethal!!!
TW, if i use my ipod and use normal earphones i turn it right up and it is barely loud enough for me, i got some jvc headphones and they are brilliant, only need it on 3/4 the way
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2015, 07:58 PM
I should have said Red Indians, bows and arrows etc. I do like some Indian food but prefer Chinese for takeaway. Waiting for Doctor Who to come on then Casualty. Don't use tablet much for watching TV programmes but wanted to catch up with doctors. I managed by having sub's on.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-11-2015, 07:58 PM
Yeah I'm the same, been looking at headphones but thought it would be like earphones.
I've got one of those plug in electronic repellents, seems to have worked so far, had it over 5 years now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-11-2015, 08:06 PM
It will be rats Harvey.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2015, 08:13 PM
Lol Brenda, come round my house.....3westerns a day is the norm here...often with injuns
TW, mine are in ear headphones but they are boosted or something, they direct the sound into your ear canal
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >