Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2015, 03:57 PM
Afternoon all
we are sodden here too, my back garden is a lake of mud...again, dogs are driving me nuts today!!! Mum has the lurgy (aka cold) and is safely ensconced upstairs well out of the way of me Lol i have gone round with the dettol spray and sprayed everything...i am not getting a cold on top of everything else...mind you Dr D was sniffing away yesterday so he might have had one.
Hope your guests are very entertaining LG....not even like you can turn to drink is it?
Mandy...hope your hip is being good today ready for the market tomorrow
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-11-2015, 03:58 PM
If its like this tomorrow,Mandy will need water wings
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-11-2015, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Must have been a very good year for foxes - blasted things are all over the place - drives the dogs daft, they have to be closely watched to make sure they don't sneak off for a bit of foxhunting on their own! To a one they absolutely despise their vulpine cousins. Some deep rooted atavistic feelings in there, obviously!
Are you trying to restart the 'Word of the Day' Gordon

You are right of course, our Casey is often to be seen sniffing in the undergrowth where foxes might have been. Back in Czechland we were told that foxes are a carrier of rabies and the forrestry workers put out a special 'bait' which they (the foxes) would eat and supposedly be imunised against rabies.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2015, 04:11 PM
lol, i know Losos...just had to get on google to find out what they mean
wonder if the foxes really were treated like that for rabies
Lol TW, well maybe some hydrotherapy would help Mandy's hip
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2015, 04:31 PM
Hi everyone, I hope you enjoy your company tonight LG and do not disgrace yourself. I know what you mean about foxes. Amber goes out every morning first thing and follows their scent round the green. I try to prevent her because the last thing I want is her eating their faeces which she is apt to do that and the cats of the neighbourhood too.

Well the rain held off for her walk this afternoon so I was grateful for that. The man of the house, not sure I should call him that, but unfortunately that is what he is, is still not home from work. He has been good lately but that is worrying!

Hope all is well elsewhere.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2015, 04:45 PM
Afternoon all,
It is horrendous here, was ok this morning, we went and did a bit of Christmas shopping, my hip and leg behaved themselves, my leg is aching now though. I really hope the weather is better tomorrow. My youngest brother and sis in law have just moved from a flat to a house, and he rang me to see if we had a freeview box, well as we don't have a airial only the sky box. So for Christmas we've bought them one, and took it round to them, my brother is happy now cos he can watch match of the day
We will just get them some chocs now to open on the day.
LG hope you have a good time tonight with your guest and don't fall asleep, the mem would be a tad annoyed
Moyra I think I must be lucky as Rosie really dislikes the rain so wouldn't go out in it glad you got out with Amber before the rain
Griff hope you feeling a bit better today, and hopefully the dogs don't drive you too mad
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2015, 06:20 PM
Evening all. Very windy here. Supposed to be going out to lunch tomorrow to celebrate Hubby's birthday but don't fancy the weather and being driven in it still with 6 in a large vehicle I suppose the weight will keep it down on the ground,lol!! Just hope Tyto will be OK. He is normally but you never know. I hate leaving him. Just hope this grot weather stops soon. Training wasn't bad. Assessment day next Saturday. Hope you are OK June if you go tomorrow. Have a good evening peeps. Ta ta. Wakey wakey lg.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-11-2015, 06:47 PM
You'll probably enjoy yourself when you get out, Brenda, and sat down at the table with other people. I'm sure Tyto is left sometimes and he'll probably just curl up and go to sleep till you get back home.
Hoping the rain either holds off tomorrow, or isn't torrential like it is tonight. Went out to sort the girls out and it seemed like it had stopped for a while at least, my coat was still wet from when I was doing the beds at lunchtime, the rain was so heavy.
Having a go at the kitchen floor and trying to get it looking better than it was, after having a laminate floor laid on top of it for a good 10 years or so its quite grubby, I've got some off, it is definitely not as slippy as the laminate thank goodness.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2015, 07:05 PM
Thanks June. Here's a question for all of you that have these gadgets called tablets. How loud is it if you listen to either a programme on iPlayer or just music? Mine is very quiet.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2015, 07:11 PM
Brenda, i do hope you will enjoy your day out, bet tyto will be fine...i don't like leaving my pups and cat either so tend to stay home
TW, hope you manage to get the floor clean enough
Dad just bought me a indian for dinner, i will start my diet tomorrow Lol
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »