Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2015, 03:11 PM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Friday)

Well done Azz you seem to have got most of it back ok. Afternoon everyone, hope you are all ok. Think we are about to get a hell of a downpour here soon , so will have to take Amber out earlier than usual I think.

Enjoy the remains of the day. Griff hope you and also Brenda are feeling better today.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

27-11-2015, 03:14 PM
Yep, sorry guys

Now I have to go through and sort out all the sections again that I spent hours doing a couple of days ago

Hope you are all well
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2015, 03:20 PM
Hi hope everyone is having a good day,
It's a bit odd having this morning message gone, but I understand it's because Azz did the update.
Well I feel much better today, I have a bit of a stiff leg and my back hurts a bit too.
I'm spending the afternoon catching up with Scandal, such a good series, I'd recommend it.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-11-2015, 03:33 PM
Azz

there is an old addage " if it ain't broke don't fix it"
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2015, 04:00 PM
Oooooo Afternoon all
Ahhh well Azz... you hadn't got any weekend plans...had you?
Nice to see you all back...i did miss you all
Mandy, so very very glad you are feeling a bit better, your back might be bad as you could be walking a bit differently...hopefully the next few days you will feel super
Hi Moyra...was wondering where Brenda had got to
Hi Tumbleweed...hows candy crush going?
Been and seen my consultant, he thinks all this could be down to an infection i have had, wants me to not do chemo again this week, up my steroids again and then go and get another blood test done...wonder if i will have any left at this rate Lol he is so very very lovely and i am very lucky to have him, he is off on leave next week and after that too but has said if i am still feeling bad by the 11th i have to ring him and he will get me sorted out..like i will, he has just told me he is on leave...won't be bothering the man on leave. He was also very impressed with my gp, he says very rarely do GP's stand out but she is one of the ones who does... i shall tell her that on a not so happy point i have piled the weight on, i am now 10 stone 8 my elbows were very sore...he was asking if i had been going round elbowing people in the face again and he also commented on how swollen my dodgy knee is, so a good outcome i think, took my mum with me and he is seeing me in january, he says the 14th
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-11-2015, 04:17 PM
Bucketing down here now. Took girls out this morning, then off to the tip with my kitchen floor, looks a mess in there now, but at least I won't be skating anymore.
Back from shopping and its so dark its like midnight.
Griff, your consultant AND your GP really stand out, and give me hope, I have lost any faith in my hospital and GP practice, but lovely to know that these people are helping you so much when you need it.
I was wondering where Brenda was too. Hoping Nippy is OK as well.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2015, 04:19 PM
Mandy, I meant you when I said Brenda earlier because I know you were suffering yesterday after the jab, glad you are a bit better today. I am getting a bit forgetful in my old age and do confuse people. Griff, glad you got to see your consultant and he is sorting you out with the help of your Gp. You do seem lucky generally in having a good back up service, if only you would use when and as you need it instead of suffering for days before doing anything about. Well that's enough nagging from me. Hope everyone else is ok. Particular Jenny and Brian and June too.

Lynn, hope you got on ok visiting Gill today and that she is still progressing well on her chemo.

Brenda, hope your ears are not so bad now. Take care all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2015, 04:43 PM
Good afternoon

Good that your consultant is on the ball and the same with your GP Griff. If you need him he obviously feels you should ring him or he would not have said so.. Hopefully you won't.

Pleased you are feeling little better today. As said perhaps you are now walking differently if the injection is kicking in.

Never mind the floor looking a mess as long as you are ok June the floor can be sorted at any time.

Hope you stayed dry whilst out with Amber Moyra.

Have managed to walk Teazle in the dry today and home and home before it has rained. Been dull and miserable all day.

Have a good evening everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2015, 05:07 PM
June, it may be messy but at least you are safe!! Life is dangerous enough without the kitchen floor trying to kill you too Lol
Moyra, i can't remember when Brenda was last on..can you? Hope she is o.k
I am very very lucky...i have had some shocking experiences though and i can't go to the dr every time something odd happens as i would never be out of the place and i already feel like a malingerer....think the head receptionist feels i am
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2015, 05:26 PM
Griff, I cannot believe your head receptionist (spit) thinks your a malingerer has she not seen your file for God's sake.
You seek your consultants and own GPs help whenever you need it and sod her.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >