Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2015, 07:28 AM

Dailey Dogsey (Tuesday)

Good morning everyone,

Griff you poor soul you I do hope you feel a bit better this morning. Apparently there is another new flu type bug going round.

I hope everyone else is ok and that Eileen's mum's treatment goes ok.

Have a good day everyone, not supposed to be so cold today but a hell of a lot of rain fell in the night. So keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2015, 08:29 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Do hope you can see a doctor Griff. Hugs and hope you are better soon

I too am thinking of Eileen's mum today. Hope all goes well and the baby hobbits are doing well.

Quite dark here still and raining. Looks set for most of the morning too. Also very windy.

Take care and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-11-2015, 08:46 AM
Morning Moyra and Sue and all who follow.

Get well soon griff.
Hoping Eileen's mums treatment goes well and the babies are also doing well.
Hoping doggies sore paws are improving.

Wet here today too and slightly warmer.

Hope everyone is feeling well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2015, 08:59 AM
Morning all
Got an appointment with my gp at 11.30, hopefully she will sort me out, i would like to go to sleep Lol..i have had 5 hours in the past 2 days....fingers crossed it is as simple as increasing my steroids
Lacey, i doubt as if you will look in but hope all goes well for you mum today...and that the babies and sarah are doing o.k too
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2015, 09:48 AM
Morning all.
Griff I hope all goes well with your GP and that she can help to sort you out. Get well soon.
Eileen, I'm thinking of you and your Mum.

After 2 lovely crisp frosty days we are back to being wet and warm I wish we could have some proper winter weather.
We are taking our youngest Gdaughter to the hospital today for an outpatient appt. We will probably drop her off and then see what is in the Christmas shops.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-11-2015, 09:55 AM
Wet here as well, warmer though. However I would rather have a cold dry day than a wet one.Hoping the rain eases off around lunchtime when I am off on the bone run (if they answer the phone of course)
Didn't know Eileen's mum had an appt today, so hoping it goes well for her and they are zapping it successfully.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2015, 11:04 AM
just about to head off....fingers and toes crossed for the flu please...i think that will be the best outcome for me
TW, it is laceys mums first lot of treatment today...not sure if it is the chemo or the radio. be careful on that bone run
Oooo Nippy, do you think the car will find a pub car park? i do hope your Gdaughter gets on o.k
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-11-2015, 11:11 AM
Wet and cold here today they did say it was going to warm up a degree or two. It hasn't here.
Good luck at the Dr's griff fingers crossed for an easy solution for you.
Good luck to you and Gdaughter and the appointment Nippy Jen. Enjoy the Christmas shops.
Safe trip on the bone run June.

I am going to hoover in a bit and marzipan the fist Christmas cake. that's the plan anyway.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2015, 02:52 PM
well i am non the wiser...had to go and get a blood test done and have to go back thursday, i was also told to call my consultant to organize an appointment...his secretary gave me the speech on how i would get a letter come through near my appointment time and then book via the booking centre....this is how i get forgot, anyway i am going to see him friday
Lynn, good luck with the cake marzipaning
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2015, 03:21 PM
Hi all, hope your appointment went well Griff, and the outcome is what you want.
Lauryn is asthmatic and has an inhaler and needs an appointment with the asthma nurse! The doctor also told her she needs to eat 3 meals a day, as she is not eating properly, and is under weight, I want to shout ' I told you so' to the doctor that told her she wasn't trying when he got her to blow in to the peak flow meter a few months back. I think the costoentritus will now get better. I believe it's all linked.
On a brighter note I've done some Christmas shopping today, and I've nearly finished Lauryn's still have Tony and Liam's to get
Right best get ready for work, hope everyone has had a good day and that Eileen's mum first session went well and that Eileen is ok and babies too
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >