Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2015, 04:03 PM
well i hope it is suitable Moyra
just being watching a film called Dear John...how sad....the woman binned the fella off when he was away on a tour of duty (he was a soldier) and married someone else because he was sick and needed someone to look after his son!!! it was a good film up until that point
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2015, 04:54 PM
Oh that is sad, as I say I am watching Mrs Miracle for the umpteenth time.................having said that I am nearly ready to turn off an take myself off to an early bed. |Night all, God bless. xxxxxxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2015, 05:04 PM
Lol, all the channels seem to have christmas films on.... i am amazed at how many christmas films there actually are
Night Moyra, sleep well
Waiting for my tea to cook, be glad when mum gets back so she can sort my tea out for me
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2015, 05:19 PM
Enjoyed shopping at the Range this morning. Found some lovely christmassy things. Moyra you need a dehumidifier or some damp traps. Griff I don't go that often swimming but I always swam with my German Shepherd's and horses. Hope training was good June, less is more quite often with not training. Have a good evening peeps. Tyto's skin much better so definitely think it was the bedding.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2015, 07:57 PM
i think it would be wonderful to swim with your dog, i got quite excited when the vet said that the hydro rates were cheaper if you got in the pool yourself..sadly the place i went didn't allow you in the pool......... Boo
I am just about to be brave and use the mouth ulcer tincture stuff again...took me 10 minutes to get the cap off this morning, couldn't undo it, shut it in the door and tried to twist it...nope, in the end it was a kettle of hot water that did the job.
I meant to ask the other day Brenda...how do you feel now you are taking your homeopathic things?? i do hope they have made you feel a bit better
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2015, 08:32 PM
Its impossible to get some caps off things, many times I resort to cutting the flaming things off, hoping this mouth stuff works for you Griff, I thought you had sorted it.
Zen was brilliant at training today, she was in between her best mate (there are only 5 days between them) and the yappy JR that drove me daft, because Zen wants to play, now the lady with her friend is the same as me and puts a stop to it, the lady with the JR seems to let it do what it wants, I suppose the fact she is still bringing it to training is a plus, but no idea why as she obviously does nothing with it the rest of the week, so it is as bad as ever, I nearly tripped over Zen flat on my face as she shot in front of me a couple of times because the JR was on its hind legs yapping at her.
Apart from that though she was really very good and I think the break from it cleared her mind, I think I was a bit too full on with her because she did so well so quickly, Everyone said how much she had grown.
Well I doubt I'll be swimming in the Irwell with mine anytime soon, think it will have to be in the high 30's to get me in with them!!!
Mabs still hopping about, put some of the Septiclense on that LG recommended on her when we got back from training and I was putting the beds down, and at tea time I put more antiseptic cream on. With it being her pads I don't want it to dry out to much. She is being very brave, and I tucked her up in the big kennel with a banana.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-11-2015, 08:42 PM
Evening all,
Griff - If Brenda does feel any better it'll be anything but the homeopathic mumbo jumbo. Psychosomatic benefits only with that stuff (forgot - it'll get rid of a lot of unwanted money that could be hanging around in your wallet or purse). Tis the ideal cure for a sufeit of dosh! lol !
I am absolutely fascinated by this getting the top off something by trapping it in a kettle of hot water. Conjures up quite a strange scene in my convoluted mind! Likely to need something for scalds as well as the ulcer stuff! Do hope I'm wrong.
Brenda - Glad Tyto is on the improve now you've narrowed it down to his new bedding. Feel I must congratulate your local council on their forebearance - fancy allowing dogs and horses in the local baths - amazing! lol !
Hope you're back on form with Zenith, at her training, June. As you so rightly said the break will do her good, lt will all be interesting for her again now!
Moyra - it's a pity you can't find somewhere else to live, the dodgy heating, humidity etc, can't be doing you any good at all.
Hope everyone has had a good day and enjoyed themselves, Nippy , bet you enjoyed your company for lunch. Hope you got some crackling before the rest got to it!
Bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2015, 08:43 PM
TW, i thought i id have it sorted, i used some mouth wash stuff and it seemed better, then yesterday it was really sore again...this morning i used the tincture and i must have popped the ulcers as there was blood all over the cotton bud.... you use the stuff 3 times a day so hopefully i will be on top of it soon.
Oooooo yappy dogs, that drives me insane, i don't mind if the owner makes an effort to improve the behaviour, 2 of the dogs that we see at training are full on barkers, because my 2 don't bark back at them...well rarely they shut up and they are learning to behave around other dogs thanks to my 2, maybe the trainer could show the whole class how to deal with barking... i know at our group when i had an issue with kota, they gave a whole part of the class to addressing the particular problem i had..they didn't say oh well kota has this issue they just showed the whole class how to address the issue and we all learnt it together which was a huge help to me
i have used the septiclense on deags for her itches and on my mum when the cat scratched her Lol, hopefully mabs' paw will be feeling much better in the morning
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-11-2015, 08:46 PM
June - cross posted with you - I'm now up to speed on Zen's training. It's great when it's happening to someone else. lol .
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2015, 08:46 PM
Its bound to be worse today as it will have stiffened up overnight, tomorrow there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth when she doesn't go for a walk, the face will be something only her mother could love
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >