Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2015, 06:50 AM

Good morning Sunday

Hope all slept well. Read through last nights posts and agree that dogs will 'do' but sometimes we do have to be careful. I dont mean you June. Just others that are new to dogs. Tytos coat is waterproof too. Must be a breed thing. He is not keen on swimming unless I go in which isn't often. Lol!! Off to the Range today shopping as Christmas is coming. Yay. Have a good day peeps. Enjoy training June. Griff keep meaning to ask how is your mouth now? Moyra adjust your heaters. Ask your landlord to look at them sounds as if they aren't working properly, I remember you had the same problem last year. Stay warm.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2015, 08:42 AM
Morning Brenda and all who follow. I have put all my heaters on now and adjusted them so that their imput is less but so is their output meaning it should last throughout the day longer. It seems better. Trouble is we have to have some air on the place because of condensation otherwise we would end up with mould everywhere.

Amber is complaining she has had her breakfast and had her walk but still wants more frozen chicken pieces. Little monkey she has to cut down.

Have a good day everyone, stay dry and warm and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2015, 09:32 AM
Good morning Moyra and Brenda and all who follow

Enjoy your Christmas shopping Brenda

Hope you stay warmer now `Moyra

Sunny, frosty and cold when I went out with Teazle. Frost now gone so will go out in a moment and spread the compost and dig it in. Have already picked some sprouts for today's lunch and some for the freezer.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2015, 10:15 AM
Cold here but no frost last night. Was lovely not to have to sling loads of sopping shavings out this morning, all I did was take the wet out, poo pick and then fluff it all up again.
Cariad went into the utility to clean Zen's bowl up and I was saying come on out Cariad now, and no response, eventually the head turned and it was Keshi I said to her 'you have your mum's @rse young lady' they have got massive thick coats on them now, have had to let Keshi's collar out and Cariad's is on the 2nd to last hole, its hard to find the dog underneath sometimes.
Mabs is limping this morning, have checked her pad where the cut is and its cool and not swollen, put some more cream on and rubbed it between her toes and then let her have it back, she'll lick the cream off more than likely
Yep training today, got my cooked chicken pieces out of the freezer to defrost. Be interesting to see how we go today as I've not done any formal training lessons at all, just out and about stuff as maybe I was pressurising her too much and I don't want a robot when it comes down to it. So now we've had a couple of weeks away and she's got a clear head we'll move forward.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2015, 10:53 AM
Morning brenda and all who have followed and yet to follow.

Very cold dry and sunny out. Walked Dillon the long walk and met a few people also out walking their dogs. So taken a lot longer than usual.

Nippy Jen hope you enjoyed the family get together yesterday.
Hope Mabs paw is better soon June.
Hoping the mouth is feeling better griff and that your heaters help keep the house warmer Moyra than they have been.

Hoping all doglets and hoomans are feeling well today.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2015, 11:44 AM
Morning all, Bright sunny day here.
Pork in the oven apple crumble made! Just waiting for the hoards now
Moyra we have problems with condensation. It's difficult striking the happy medium with fresh air and heating.
Back later x
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2015, 11:48 AM
Good morning all
Brenda, you ar brave going swimming with Tyto!! i haven't been swimming for about 20 years now.
Moyra, hopefully you will find some way to keep warm...nothing worse than being cold
TW, i do hope Mabs paw will be o.k, one of those tricky spots as it is always in use
Lynn, sounds like you had a lovely walk
Sue, i am not a huge fan of sprouts...well i am when they are raw but when they get cooked i think they are weird little things Lol
Nippy, have a wonderful lunch today
Thanks for asking after my mouth...it isn't healing very well, i thought it was getting better so i didn't open the stuff i got from the mouth ulcer place as i would have to throw out the opened stuff.... i think i will have to use it now though and maybe even have a trip to the dentist, problem is i can't see what the problem is, could do with one of those little inspection mirrors Lol
mum and dad are in llanduno today and my dad has decided to buy the dogs a stuffed monkey each for christmas Lol, they are going to end up with tones of pressies again
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2015, 12:23 PM
I ordered a lovely T shirt for Steve yesterday, I cannot remember the exact wording on it but it went something like "Don't ask me if I have caught anything, I haven't even had a bite yet so P.ss off and leave me alone! I think he will appreciate that as fishermen get a lot of strangers wandering along asking what they have caught.

I must get Amber a present she loves her soft toys but I want something she will not rip to bits straight away!

Steve wants a new Bivvy for Christmas could end up costing me between 2 and 3 hundred quid! help! But if it means more nights away for him fishing a bloody good investment!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2015, 02:26 PM
eeek, that's a lot of dosh Moyra!! but as you say what price for peace and quiet?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2015, 02:56 PM
Yes Griff apparently his current Bivvy is falling to pieces and he has had a lot of use out of it. I saw one on the net yesterday was down from £529.99 to £210 and I said to Steve how about that and he said it looked a lot like his current one but he wanted to see before he bought.......or should I say before I bought! So we are going down to Camping and General on Canvey Island to have a look and see what we can find and I can put it on my card, thank God for plastic!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »