Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2015, 09:43 PM
1cutedog, this is like what mine have although they have 3 different sorts
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ANCOL-MUDD...DzDAH7TUUMFgYw
the belly piece is like stretchy material so not waterproof but mine come back after swamping in the muddy puddles relatively clean and dry
they also have these
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ancol-Mudd...LUmcFdMPxFa3FA
and a microfibre version
and for in the house when i don't have the heating on
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3614032722...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
and for when it is raining but not muddy
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Masta-Wate...HnN4c-AuWrhCcA
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Weatherbee...AGeS5Gx-7gWSGA
i think i now know why i never have any money
As for dinkles being in the middle of a dogs belly...i think that varies with size...of the dog i mean Lol
Losos, there was a newfie in cornwall i think he worked with the lifegaurds and the rotten powers that be tried to stop him.... the public were suitably outraged and the dog was returned to duty
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-11-2015, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Losos, there was a newfie in cornwall i think he worked with the lifegaurds and the rotten powers that be tried to stop him.... the public were suitably outraged and the dog was returned to duty
Yes I remember that and I think I'm right in saying that Jenny (Pepsi) knew the beach where he worked and helped to save several people. It was the local council tried to stop it.................I mean what harm was he doing some people in local councils are so mind blowingly dumb it's a joke
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-11-2015, 09:56 PM
'cos ebay have got it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2015, 09:57 PM
if i was drowning it would be great if anyone came to save me but to have a dog come....awesome!!!
ooooo wonder if Nippy met him? to be honest, i would have thought it was likely to attract people... i mean how many beaches have their very own canine lifeguard???
i think i know what has made me ill, there was a orange quality street lurking and i ate it...it wasn't creamy like it was supposed to be but hard..i still ate it, if i recall i did something similar last year...dear me!
Losos...you are right!!! i buy pretty much everything for the dogs on ebay as it is generally cheaper Lol they also have some of my diez's coats...i gave all of laneys to the dogs in the pound as they were miles too big for the terrible two
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2015, 10:23 PM
Yeah Harvey, when I had Tawney I came out to find her lay covered in snow, had a major heart attack almost, she was bemused as to my concern and came over, tail wagging to see if she could help. Was telling my vet about it, and he said she probably hadn't noticed it was cold, and since then I've noticed that they really don't seem to notice, so if they want to swim when its cold, they can, their choice, no one chucks them in.
Interestingly..you may remember Lona had a do with her back last winter, and that is the only winter where she hasn't been swimming. Was telling the doggy chiropractor this, and she said to keep her swimming if she wanted to go, because 'she probably didn't notice the cold' so several people said the same thing, the girls show me this as well, who am I to argue I thought with Lona being nearly the doggy equivalent of 70 that I was being kind and doing her a favour, since she's been back swimming a couple of times a week if possible, then no back problems reappearing. As soon as the river level drops I'll get Cariad and Lona back on there, and Zen will be having a family outing on there where she can learn to swim and play in the water as well.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
when I had Tawney I came out to find her lay covered in snow, had a major heart attack almost
You mean like this:-

I have posted this before but like you I was concerned and was standing at the door calling to her to come in, she never even looked up some might say I should have dragged her inside but I can assure you Baruska was a dog that you didn't do that kind of thing, not if you don't like hospital food anyway
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-11-2015, 10:38 PM
lol Griff you're right if you have all those coats for the dogs it's neither wonder you don't have any money. Thanks so much for the links, I'll be putting them all on my watch list. I have to adjust most things I get as Sammy is too long for the width of him
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2015, 10:40 PM
Yes you have posted it before and at the time I knew exactly what you felt like, OMG She's dead in the snow, and its my fault
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-11-2015, 10:48 PM
Learning curve June

Goodnight to you and all those still around, see you tomorrow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2015, 11:02 PM
I would have freaked out seeing the dog covered in snow but you are right they are bred to survive those conditions
1cutedog, if you really struggle for the right fit, there are equafleece, not cheap but will make to your measurements...there are also others who do the same
TW...a dog will only do what they want to do in my opinion so they must be happy swimming
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >