Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2015, 10:42 AM
Morning all
Moyra, hope you had a decent walk and i did my bord feeders last night...no doubt it is all over the lawn now instead Lol
Lynn, crikey, shame about the arch and your brothers roof gets sorted out quickly...i would die if that was ours as we have all the bedroom furniture and bathroom stuff in there
Nippy, how lovely the family are coming round
Brenda, sorry someone has done that to your car
TW...i hope the collie isn't around today Lol
Morning 1cutedog
fell asleep again last night...apologies for disappearing from D.A.D, it is flippin cold and windy here and i am on my own this weekend so i am turning the heating right up!!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-11-2015, 10:49 AM
Morning everyone, Well what can one say, weird weather again - the moor has a light covering of snow but we have the brightest sunshine, which would tempt the unwary to go for a walk, but to put them off it is bitterly cold and the wind is moaning and howling round the outside of the house.At least we have no damage and the roads are clear of ice and snow -but it is still very soggy underfoot.
Well that's the weather over, on with the rest of the days events.
Hope that sunday lunch prep goes well, it'll be nice for you to have them back Nippy. They say that what goes around comes around Brenda, so with a bit of luck the lowlife that did your car will "get theirs" one way or another.
Best wishes for arch repairing and christmas light turn ons and take care down the Irwell June - slippy as hell underfoot here so presume it'll be the same at yours. Don't want you booking your Xmas holiday in "Traction" (a little known resort of little appeal) LOL !
Have a good day everyone and try and behave yourselves, speaking of which no sign of Griff yet, she must be dyeing her hair. Bye fer now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-11-2015, 10:53 AM
Mornin' Griff - just cross posted with you. You are forgiven for dozing off on us last night - probably my fault - I used to open the boring for England! lol !
Take care if you're on your own and turn that heating back down or I'll tell yer dad!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-11-2015, 11:11 AM
Been having some puppy progress phone calls this morning, with piccies, and now getting myself organised to get out there. River will be very high this morning, Gordon, but if I can walk them through the mill grounds and to the waterfall they'll have a good run and lark about, plus a swim, and that will alleviate the boredom from yesterday.
Talking to someone in Scotland and they've had a light dusting of snow, but its gone now, bitter cold up there though, puppy looks happy enough and thats the main thing, I say puppy, she's enormous
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2015, 11:35 AM
Lol LG, was nothing to do with you...boring my eye!! i think the past couple of mornings of having to be up at stupid oclock had caught up with me, was fed up as i was half way through a horror film and i fell asleep. At least the wind will hopefully keep the ramblers away Lol
TW, nice that you hear about your pups and i hope the girls burn off their excess energy
i have been brave and just advocated my 2...hoping deags is o.k, got plenty of steroids if needs be.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-11-2015, 12:53 PM
Danger - Moan Alert!
Have just been looking at the schedules for the TV for the rest of today - something I seldom do - it is absolutely dreadful. I have about 70 or so channels to choose from and believe it or not, can find little that I'd even consider turning the set on for.
Oh well! Must mean either I'm getting really fussy in my old age or the airwaves are just filled with unmitigated poo!
Moan over!
Bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2015, 01:09 PM
LG, my dad would agree with you and go for the unmitigated poo option...me i will have the tv on but pay no real attention to it...i am just streaming vikings at the moment, will give it 5 minutes and see if it grabs me
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2015, 01:27 PM
Thanks everyone for your thoughts. I have spoken to my nextdoor neighbour as her car was got at a couple of days ago and she has reported hers, then someone over the green from us also had his car broken into. Also someone in the road behind me. So it seems like they are out looking for something. The police have got the details of us all. Fortunately I managed to push the handle back in place and can now get in without having to slide over to the other door. Not easy when it isn't a very big car and although I am not tall I am just a little unweildy in size. Training was fun with two owners having dogs that are just too much for them. Still as Sara says that is why they come to us. But surely they should do some research first before they get the breed they have chosen. Never mind light at the end of a very long tunnel will appear hopefully sooner rather than later. Very very windy here so just hope no one else loses any roofs or trees etc. Must away and have a sit down with a cuppa. Back aches with this windy weather trying to stay upright. Take Care peeps. bfn. Oh just one thing LG that is why we have dvd players and radios to listen to. lol!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2015, 01:56 PM
I spend more time listening to the radio than I do the tv as there is so much rubbish on the tv just lately. Mind you the radio can be a bit repetitive with all this Dais problem and terrorism being explored over and over again by each and every presenter on LBC. Treat to listen to Essex Radio now and again especially on a Saturday evening from 9pm onwards, when other counties combine and there is a very good choice of music and conversation with Richard Spendlove.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2015, 02:25 PM
Brenda, good you managed to sort the car, hope the police will send a car round a few times a night , difficult when services are stretched i guess, have you thought about cctv at all, cameras are small now and you can pick up a system for very little money
The only time i listen to the radio is in the car with my dad and that drives me bonkers lol, i bought him some cd's to keep in the multichanger and he has used them about twice.
Moyra, i know what you mean about the repetition, same things happen with the tv.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »